Justtungsten.comBad Service

I ordered a ring from JustTungsten.com and I payed through Pay Pal. I received a confimation that my payment went to 2 individual names, not Just Tungsten. I got concerned so I Emailed them to cancel the order. I got an Email back the next day from a Rosanna. She said that it could not be cancelled but I could return it after receiving it. That seemed weird. After reading all the reviews, I wanted to cancel the order. I called their US phone and no answer and no phone return. Why don't they advertise that their rings are made in China. Why hide behind a fake US address. Anyway, I put a dispute in to Pay Pal and after a couple of weeks I got my refund back from Just Tungsten through Pay Pal. Thanks Pay Pal. By the way, this company also uses Coi Jewellery as well. I have now ordered my ring with LarsonJewellery.com. The rings are manufactured in Utah. I recommend them.

• Jc
    j_czerwin Oct 04, 2011

I ordered my wedding ring from here for a similar reason as another review - Their website seemed legit, had a NY address, and accepted PayPal. Also, their representative for the NY contact is very quick to reply and appear customer service oriented. She ALWAYS is quick to respond. That is the only good thing about this company. Then after payment is made, I quickly learn that this is a front for a Chinese manufacturer who has poor quality and little desire to deliver quality craftsmanship. When I received my simple ring, it was not properly made and when I inquired about it, I was quickly treated with customer service that appears they are trying to do the right thing. But it was very difficult to describe the physical problem with the ring (language barrier aside) and when they finally understood they told me “That’s just the way it is.” With no effort to try to make a better version. They quickly throw it back in your face that you can return it if you want – but there will be effort and costs associated with that option. So I tried to wear the ring for a little to see if I could just get used to the flaw. After a week, I decided I could not and asked to return the product. Only missing their 14 day return policy by a weekend, I was refused. Then I was told that I could just pay the full amount to rework the existing ring. HELLO??? You can’t rework tungsten! That showed me they really do not know what they are doing. I left them a final message saying that they had poor quality, poor customer care/compassion, and poor knowledge of the manufacturing process. I asked them to no longer email me. However, I got another email anyway with them attempting to argue their point. They don’t understand who the customer is. I wouldn’t suggest this company for a meaningful piece of jewelry like a wedding band. It has bad karma associated to it if it comes from this company. Full of deception from the start.

• Mo
    Monarch_DJ Jul 31, 2011

Do NOT buy from justtungsten.com! 1) The delivery took almost 10 weeks. 2) They make a poor product. The ring shattered the first time it fell from my hand and landed on bathroom tile. 3) They care nothing about customer service. I told them the ring shattered when it dropped from my hand to the bathroom floor and they said "our rings are hard (i.e. scratch resistent) but they are not strong". They were also very slow to respond to my emails and used cut/paste verbiage. 4) They did nothing to rectify the situation. They didn't even applogize for the broken ring or their untimley responses. I really wish I would have read some reviews before making the mistake of purchasing from this company.