FILE A COMPLAINT

[Resolved] Just Propertybreach of contract terms

T Jul 30, 2019

I rented a property that was later sold to a new owner who did not want to continue with the Just Property(JP) lease management contract. I was not offered an option to continue with a landlord engaged with JP.

I was uncomfortable with direct interaction with the new landlord who was imposing conditions that were not in my original contract. He refused to continue with the contract but JP still insisted on giving him my deposit and advised him that I owe him cancellation fees as well as advertising and placement rental for 2 months.

Wasn't I supposed to continue with JP rental agreement as amended with the new Landlord? Is JP contract transferable and watered down like that as it is in this case? JP was under no jurisdiction to engage with the new landlord since he was not their client? Wasn't JP supposed to act on my behalf and seek information on any repair work after I left, fix and return balance of my deposit?

I feel let down by JP and questions their competence and integrity if they can't even read their own contract and implement it to the best understanding.

Please respond as now I have summons from the landlord on falsified advise from JP.

Kind Regards,
Tsholofelo -[protected]
Email:[protected]@gmail.com

• Just Property's response · Jul 31, 2019

Hi Tsholofelo,

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kindly contact us on the following link so we can be able to assist you as soon as possible: https://robin476.typeform.com/to/CZPldr

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Resolution Statement