Journeys — sexual harassment / manager at kids journeys in the woodlands mall
Daughter came home crying once again from work!
This time she finally opened up and told me why she's been coming home from work crying lately.
She was hysterical in tears saying one of her managers had grabbed her butt again and making sexual jokes and hints again. She told me that made her very uncomfortable and disrespected. She yelled at him to stop and not do that but that's not acceptable what so ever. I'm filing a police report on the employee.
By the way his name is David Esparza. He works at journeys in the woodlands mall
More Journeys Complaints & Reviews
- Journeys Shoe Store - treatment of workers 
- Journeys - treatment of managers 
- Journeys - I was fired for sexual harassment with no proof or justification
- Journeys - no pay 
- Journeys - journeys coastal grand mall myrtle beach sc
- Journeys - store manager 
- Journeys Shoe Store - employee treatment
- Journeys - boots
- Journeys - refund 
- Journeys - disappointed