Journeyscustomer service / greenbrier mall location / chesapeake, virginia

W Aug 16, 2018

Initially, when entering this location with my children for school shoes this burly lady with a wig and truckers hat with red t shirt and jeans, gave me the once over look stank eye and stood over me and my children and started talking loudly. Since the shoe was not in stock, I ask if we could order it from there she said we could. She ask for my email address and as I proceeded to give her the information SHE ask for she yelled " WAIT MY SCREEN IS NOT UP ! " I paused and looked at her because she was the one the asked me for my information prematurely. Then, after she continued to input my address and phone number, she said "What shoe size do you want!" I told her size 6 in women, she hollered " THAT SHOE IS UNISEX !" so I said I guess a Unisex 6. She then typed some more and said " IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN THAT SIZE!! What a waste of time.. Journey need to train their employees on the art of customer service. I'll NEVER give another dime to this location. I have never been so degraded and yelled at in front of my children ever! What a humiliating experience!GHETTO HOT MESS!! NO CLASS!!

• Updated by Whatgoingon · Aug 16, 2018