Jonathan Choquette SPAFraudulent selling spa product

F Apr 14, 2021

1. Written contract (26 march 2021) between customer (me) and seller (jonathan choquette) states a (paid) 300$ deposit for a spa that I paid, with balance to be paid in full when delivered at the latest april 15, 2021, because of snow on customer's (me) lot blocking any (big) spa delivery in the customer (me) back yard in heavy quebec winter before snow thaws, since the seller (jonathan choquette spa) doesn't have any winter delivery equipment, only a summer manual equipmet with wheels that sinks in snow.
2. A few days after the 26th march 2021, seller (jonathan choquette spa) calls buyer (me) to tell me that he'll be "delivering the spa now" and dump it in the snow on the street because of the snow instead of where the spa is supposed to be put in my backyard, and to charge me an additional 200$ to do that. Both aspects in direct contradiction to the written contract. Of course, the client (me) refuses these unannounced, unnegociated, unexpected unilateral changes.
3. The seller then decides to sell to someone else the same, already previously sold spa to me, and to keep and confiscate my 300$ deposit since, according to him, I refused the (illegimate) delivery the seller (jonathan choquette spa) wanted to do in contradiction to the written contract and the impossible snow still stacked for 3 feet on my property as well as a 200$ extra unannounced before extra fee.
4. The customer (me) reports the illegal actions of the seller (jonathan choquette spa) to the longueuil police, the surete du quebec and to the canadia anti-fraud center.
5. The seller (jonathan choquette spa) doesn't respond my contact and settlement attempts. He hides behing the trouble customers have to go through to get ther money back, mabye, yeards from now in quebec small claims court, if he "chooses" to pay me back even after a court judge sais to.

RESOLVED

M. Jonathat Choquette took the time to review my position and concluded my helpful comments on my experience was useful enough for him to propose to me a complete acceptable proposion that I gladly accepted. Now, both of us can enjoy our spa lifestyle enabling us both to enjoy life to the fullest, in our hard and often-harsh covid19 isolated lives... Thanks Jonathan and keep supplying people with these precious health tools for a long long time still !

• Updated by Frustrated Spa Customer · Apr 18, 2021

Nothing done to the chnge I asked for last week. way passed your last outmost deadline according to your dates. cancel my account or deliver on your promisses.

• Ra
    Ranger fan Jun 03, 2021

You guys would be happy to I got a bit of revenge on that Jonathan choquette character last night he stole 200$ from me in the same fashion so I went to pay him a visit yesterday took he's phone and one good punch in the eye felt pretty good 😉

671 Rue joliette longueuil
    J4K4V4 no appartment. He's got Middle floor and basement. He rents 4 rooms so bring à friend cos they will all come outside. He's a cop calling [censored]. 2 spas in driveway for sale. F.T.W tagged on his mail box.

671 Rue joliette in Longueuil

Spa Customer May 29, 2021

@13Richard666 Thank you

Spa buyer May 15, 2021

I have also had troubles with this Jonathan Choquette SPA from Longueuil lately. He modified many aspects of our agreement, asked for more money (and earlier than agreed) and threatened me both over the phone and by text messages. I will report as well.

Spa Customer Apr 26, 2021

Has this complaint been resolved? I'm having issues with this same Jonathan Choquette SPA. He seems to have sold me the SPA that you put a deposit for. When he sold it to me he said that he had a potential buyer in Montpellier but that he'd rather sell to a buyer who was closer to him.

13Richard666 May 29, 2021

@Spa Customer I know this scum bag loser he rents rooms out and he's month behind on his rent he's a crackhead. He picks up the spas free and delivers them says keep à few hundred when you know it works send the rest. Most are broken