Job.com — Scam and cheating
I spoke with Robin at Job.com who solicited me to post a job with her organization. She specifically stated that the job would be shown on their site based on posting date. I went ahead with the job posting. I received an email from Robin stating the job had been posted. When I searched for it, it did not appear to show up. I emailed Robin at 3:37 pm on 10/21 and she did not respond. I then called her at 9am on 10/22 and she transferred me to the customer service department trying to avoid the issue. In speaking to customer service I was advised that my job was posted by 'class' and that is why it showed up on page 6 with other jobs over a month old and that is the reason I couldn't even locate it. I immediately asked for a refund and they refused saying the job had already been posted, even though it was posted under misleading circumstances and only for a matter of hours!
More Job.com Complaints & Reviews
- Job.com - Scam job site
- Job.com - Spam emails for jobs that don't exist
- Job.com Affiliate Program - Job.com Affiliate Program is a SCAM!
- Job.com - A Tricky Waste of Time
- Job.com - SPAM and SCAM
- Job.com - Job availability
- Job.com - it's a SCAM
- Job.com - Solicitation central
- Job.com - False Advertisement of Jobs
- Job.com - Stay away from this site!!