Jerome's FurnitureSectional sofa

U

I purchased a sofa sectional in May of 2010, the reclining cable broke. I filed a claim through Jeromes service dept. I was told that the cable would be delivered to my home, once I receive it to call to schedule service to come out. 5 months later & numerous calls to the service dept. I was informed that the manufactuer went out of business, so they couldn't repair the couch. Good news they gave me store credit to get a new sectional, but I only had that weekend to do so. My husband and I went to the store & after looking around saw our same sofa on the sales floor. We inquired if the manufactuer went out of business how were they able to still sell the sofa sectional (after all we loved the sofa). They stated it was one of the best selling sectional s, so they had another manufactuer make it and this was a better quality. So we selected the same sectional different manufactuer in Oct. 2010. Dec 2010 was our first service call- Left arm was loose, massage unit not working. The service Dept. came out tightened unit ordered message unit. Next service call was to adjust left reclining unit felt hard and was still leaning to the left. Service came out unit still leaning. In May we noticed tear in seams on 2 cushions (loose) on the sofa sleeper & ripped seam on the left back rest on reclining sofa. The cable on the right reclining unit has now broke too. Service dept came and picked unit up on May 2, 2011 restiched all seams that came apart, but has been unable to stop the reclining units on sofa from leaning. Long story short the reclining sofa has been at Jeromes service dept from May 2 to current date of May 18th, they have tried to deliver the unit to us twice with the same problem. I have requested a call from a manager, and haven't received one yet. In fact I was told that the supervisor would only be able to do the same thing the customer service rep could do, go down to the service department & look at the sofa. Although I've made numerous requests to hear from a Manager or supervisor to no avail. I do not feel that this is quality furniture as Jerome's has adverstised and they do not stand behind the product they sell. Apparrently they do not value their customers either - Do they have supervisors or managers? Where is Jerry Navarra the owner? Because this is not Quality furniture at the lowest possible price. Its cheap furniture at a quality furniture price.

• Kristi Hilliard Sep 15, 2011

Ms. Contreras,

I have reviewed your order and see that we were scheduled to pick up the furniture to be repaired here in our Shop, but yesterday someone called and cancelled the pick up. Jerome's is more than happy to assist you with this matter. If you would like to reschedule the pick up of your furniture please call us at 866.633.4094 or you may email us at [email protected]

If there is anything I can do to assist you please do not hesitate to ask.

Kristi Hilliard
    Jerome's Furniture
    Social Media Manager
    866.633.4094
    [email protected]
    www.jeromes.com

• El
    elena contreras Sep 11, 2011

jeromes furniture place dont care to mantaine the custermer happy they care about ourmoney they suck they dont want to fix our sofa that its made of carton the they blaming us that we broke them we are so mad this is not right here is that man called jerry probley in hawaii spending cash.and why doesnt he come foward and deal with all this complains about his cheap furniture.

• Kristi Hilliard May 18, 2011

Dear unhappywithjeromes,
    Thank you for your feedback. Jerome's prides itself in providing our customers with exceptional customer service and I apologize for an inconvenience you have experienced.
    I would like the opportunity to assist you with this issue. Please provide me with your order number or the phone number associated with your order. You may email the information to me at [email protected]
    Kristi Hilliard,