JEREMY GUIDAJEREMY GUIDA of Virginia is a SCAMMER and THIEF

It is certified. JEREMY DAVID GUIDA from Hampton, Virginia; now in Arlington, Virginia is a SCAMMER and THIEF.

After stealing money from me, I exposed this sick guy here at scam.com. I was surprised to learn that there were other women he victimized.

This sick person uses online dating sites to meet women. He will then ask to meet them in person. Being a con artist that he is, he will make up stories about his work and current status, only to gain the woman's trust. Then, he will insist on having a serious relationship, taking advantage of a woman's emotional vulnerability.

Once he's trusted. He will start to borrow money, promising to pay back.

But he NEVER will...He will disappear completely, and will go to the next woman he will victimize.

He is a SICK person. Do not fall for his cunning ways. JEREMY DAVID GUIDA is a THIEF!!!

JEREMY GUIDA of Virginia is a SCAMMER and THIEF
JEREMY GUIDA of Virginia is a SCAMMER and THIEF

maria1900 Apr 25, 2012

I'm pushing you. Do what you've been threatening to do. I, the person WRONGED by JEREMY DAVID GUIDA. The person whose money he stole...not this random picture you got from I don't know where. Hahahaha!!! Our difference --- the picture in here is really JEREMY DAVID GUIDA...As for you, you don't even know who you're messing with. So, do better research CHERRYMAR CHAVEZ ---- Again, JEREMY DAVID GUIDA (from Virginia) IS A LIAR, SCAMMER, and RAN AWAY WITH OUR MONEY...He has to pay, one way or another :)

Comments
    Comments

• Je
    jeremyguidah8er Apr 24, 2012

JEREMY GUIDA is a liar, a scammer, and a thief...he ran away and took the money of those women he lied to. He should pay for what he's done.

• Ro
    romeo0982 Mar 06, 2012

If people don't stop giving my cousin a bad name u will here from me and I don't play nice. He don't steal ### from anyone I've known him my whole life take this ducking post off or there will be legal actions or I will find someone to find u I have female friends in the Philippines and America in different states so do what is right and take it off if u have anycomments. About me or wanna run yur mouth my number is [protected] ...

• Ju
    june elaine gales Feb 05, 2012

jeremy this is june elaine from phil.u remember me????/can u txt or call, [protected], u tell if u have a time u call me, , , , , josh already find you everyday, , , i hope soon u came here in phil.tnx im wait ure call...