iYogiInternet security service

A

I have been repeatedly harassed on the phone by the sales team at iYogi at my business during the day. They have been told that I do not want their service of internet security and have asked them not to call back but they continue to call me. The last incident occurred on Feb. 2nd, 2017. The salesperson absolutely would not take NO for an answer. He would not hang up. He would not acknowledge that I would not buy his service. After I explained to him that harassment by telephone is a federal crime and that the company would be sued if it continued, the salesperson told me that he would sue me called me an ### and continued to verbally abuse me using profane language mixed with incoherent babbling prolonging the conversation for the sole purpose of interrupting my business.

I want this company to stop doing business in the United States of America. This company and many others like it need to be told by our government, watchdog groups like the BBB and citizens united that this type of business practice can no longer happen on our soil. The telephone solicitation of "internet security services" along with hordes of other bogus services from companies that are based outside the United States is a scam, fraudulent in every aspect and preys upon the weak and naive without paying any taxes to the United States of America. They use my phone to do their work. Repeatedly calling someone back will not gain them any more money. The sole purpose was to interrupt my business. How can this be allowed to happen? Who's going to protect the little guy?