The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved iRobot/Roomba — No Warranty for New items bought on eBbay
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a NEW Roomba 560 from an eBay seller. I register the product in the company site and the site says its covered under warranty until November 2009. When I contacted the customer support about a battery issue, they are saying that the item is covered under warranty since it’s bought from eBay. They are pointing me to a policy section in their site to show me that it’s their policy.
If that was their policy, they shouldn't be saying that it’s not covered under warranty in the registration page.
The customer service people are not ready to listen. They keep telling you the same thing over and over again and again. If they found a discrepancy in registration and their policy, they should be taking the responsibility and honoring what is posted in the registration form.
Now, they lost a customer for ever.
More iRobot/Roomba Complaints & Reviews
- iRobot - Customer service poor product quality
- iRobot Roomba 4225 - Product, warranty and service are poor
- irobot Roomba vacuum - In Warranty Exchange/Customer Support
- iRobot - Product fails to perform, Customer service lost returned merchandise
- irobot service - error 15 in I robot 960
- Irobot /Roomba - What to do when out of Warranty
- iRobot - Customer Service
- iRobot - Defective Product
- iRobot Corporation - Just a waste of money
- iRobot - Horrible customer service