Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery Logo

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery

Having problems with Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery?

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery Customer Service Contacts

11 N Ellsworth Ave.
San Mateo, California
Mailing Address
201 Baldwin Ave., San Mateo, CA 94401

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery Customer Service. Initial Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery. Discuss the issues you have had with Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ipsy.comUnauthorized charge on card

I have had an online subscription with this company for over a year. $12 per month for a glam bag/cosmetic bag each month. Everything went smoothly during that time. This week I got a $50 unauthorized charge. Tried to contact the company. No phone number to reach customer service. Tried to email, no response bc my email password has been changed and I can not reset it. It says they're sending me an email to reset password, and I never receive it. I want my money back immediately. This also caused my account to overdraft as I use it to pay bills. I have found out recently that this company is notorious for this type of behavior.

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discoveryglam bag plus

They did NOT send full size like they say. Since when is a full size bottle of body lotion a piddly 2.25 oz?!
    Also they must not have even looked at my profile cuz they sent 2 things I cant even use. UGH
    I had been getting just the regular glam bag and was satisfied with it and thought Id try the glam bag plus, but I think Im going back to the small one... Maybe... Not very thrilled with them ATM...

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty DiscoveryIpsy

Hi this is cheryl kreger and the ipsy took 127.20 from my credit card that I didnt authorize. I want a refund of 127.20 back on my card and I want you to close my account out and I will not be be getting anything else from your business. My email address is [protected]@ gmail.com. My address is 7960 mentzer gap rd waynesboro pa 17268. My number is [protected].

Sep 16, 2019

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery — the phone number for customer service is incorrect, and I received damaged product in my ipsy bag

Ipsy is owned by Personalized Beauty Discovery, Inc in San Mateo. The phone number they list for Ispy...

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discoverydid not order or pay for these products - but they keep coming...

I never ordered any products from ipsy but I've received 2 bags anyway. I got a full bag of products last month and today I received another bag. I've checked my credit card statements to make sure there was no charge -- and there isn't one. I've never ordered, so can you please remove me from your list? Thank you. Barbara Billitzer. 444 Via del Foro Drive, Henderson, NV 89011

Jun 13, 2019

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery — ipsy

Hi, i cancelled monthly subscription for ipsy last month but they still charged me $27 . However, monthly...

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery — double charges

I looked on my credit card statement and saw that Ipsy charged me twice on 08/01/18 and twice on 10/01/18 and...

Ipsy.com — beauty

No one will cash the check I received back for the purchases that I made. Not even the check cashing place...

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery — unauthorized charges

After subbing to Ipsy for YEARS, I paused for a coupke of months due to moving and did not want to miss any...

Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discoveryglam bag

I was supposed to receive my flame bag for may on the 19th it is now the 24th of may and nothing. I have written to the Ipsy care email 3 times with no responses back. I either want my money back or I want my bag! This is only my third month dealing with them and the first problem. There is no number to be found to call only the email and you don't get anywhere with the emails.

Ipsyterrible

I used to often recommend this website to my female friends, I considered it comfortable and interesting. The products were always nice and easy to use, good quality and condition.
            However, 3 boxes in a row contained a terrible stuff and I started to think that I had to unsubscribe. It's all because of quality.
            Yesterday I received the last box from them ( I no longer need them) and some items were terrible, small and hard to use, plus their condition left much to be desired. It's not what I want to pay for. Excuse me, but all of these terrible items are good only to be thrown away.

Ipsy — ipsy password

So I was charged for an Ipsy bag but never got it and I'm pissed because Ipsy won't let me change my password...

Ipsynovember bag

I never got my November bag and my bank acct was charged. My email is [protected]@gmail.com my name is Trisha marlatt. My address is 511 N Turner St apt 1 Ada, Ok 74820 my phone number is [protected]. I think it may have tried to deliver to my old address.
              My( OLD ADDRESS was 36533 Julie rd wewoka, ok 74884). Can you please resend my November bag to the correct address. I updated in ipsy and my email said it tried to deliver to old address and was returned.

Ipsy — I did not receive my ipsy bag

I typed in my address when I signed up but spell check kicked in and sent it to a different address. I re...

Ipsyipsy

I'm going to report this to the police if this doesn't [censor] change. I cancelled my subscription over three months ago and im still getting charged the $10 every single month. This is my 3rd complaint and I swear it happens i'm taking this to the police. Cancel my damn charges now. This is completely ridiculous and the fact that ipsy doesn't have a customer service number is completely insane. Worst company ever and I will never reccomend it to anybody. Fix this now before I get the law involved.

• Updated by Mandy Corbran · Nov 06, 2017

I still have not received a reply from anyone that works with Ipsy. I have been getting charged $10 every month for three months now when I cancelled my subscription over three months ago. I will take this to the police if it happens again considering I cannot get in touch with anyone because this stupid company doesn't have a phone number which is insane. Either reply and take care of the situation or I will have no choice but to involve the police.

Ipsynot receiving bags this month

I have 2 subscriptions. Havent recieve either one, the money was taken out of my account.i want to cancel and either get my bags for this month or get my money back.this is the second time that i dont get my bags i have had ipsy for about two years if not longer .i have a bag for diana berumen and one for claudia berumen. Please let me know asap what gonna happen with this problem.

Ipsy — I have not received my package...

I paid for my ipsy bag on time, no issues with the billing but for some reason I have no received my package...

Ipsy — I received a package and the contents were spilled.

Hello. I just received my Ipsy bag. Two of the products had spilled and destroyed the other contents of the...

Canterbury

Ipsyipsy

I have been a customer for over 1 year, and suddenly I started checking my bank statements and realized that I have been charged double for ipsy for the past three months . Which includes August, September, October. I don’t understand why because I only have one subscription and only receive one glam bag. At first I thought it was maybe a mistake on the bank, I called my bank and they explained to me that I have to contact ipsy first because they are the one that are charging me incorrectly .

Ipsyipsy bag

I tracked my ipsy bag to see where it was, it said it was delivered but I never got it... it's not in my mailbox, I checked my whole house, asked my parents, my little brother, even went to the neighbors to see if it got put in the wrong mailbox.. it's no where to be found. My mom received hers, and I checked her package and it had her name on it. I'm not sure if maybe there was an accident and it just says it's delivered and it's really not maybe? But I don't know. I just really want my bag because I do a review on my instagram and I'm just really excited to do the review but I cannot because I don't have my bag. Thank you!