Iowa Steak Co.coming to my door even w/no soliciting posted

On a REGULAR basis, here they come in their crappy trucks, hauling a deep freeze like the ones in our basement. There's a sign saying what co. they represent that anyone could get made at any Office Depot. They knock on our door even with a sign on our door clearly stated; "No solicitations". That is disrespectful and defiant, in my opinion. The men never have any company shirt, hat, nothing that shows who or what they represent. Why in the world would I buy meat to feed my family from a person or 'company' like this? Why in the world would I trust their word about this meat? When my husband & I have repeatedly told them no, they become rude & argumentative with us!!! Then the next month, here they come again canvassing the neighborhood like the KIRBY salesmen. WHY? Do NOT fall for their speil!!!

• Je
    jeph Crusmin Oct 08, 2011

You must personally know and trust all of the individuals involved in the raising, slaughtering and processing of every animal product you put into your body. FYI: Juggalos work in meat departments everywhere (meijer, kroger, vgs, sams club, costco, ma and pa stores, etc)...
    how does their saliva taste?