The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Iobit — iobit
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Over the past week I have been getting a pop-up every time that I plug my iPhone up to charge on my computer stating that I need to delete the cache to speed up my phone, etc and since my phone has been running slower than normal I decided to try. The price was $19.95 for 1 device for life. After paying via PayPal I was supposed to get an email with the order info, License number, etc however I never got the email nor any software was ever downloaded due to not getting a link to a download, no license number nor email with order confirmation, etc. I do plan to file a complaint to the BBB if this isn't resolved with a refund by tomorrow morning!
Good Luck to anyone else who has obviously gotten scammed by this!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Iobit Complaints & Reviews
- Iobit - Unauthorised charge to credit card
- Iobit Advanced System Care - scam, fraud
- Chinese owned: "IObit products" - I believe the company is scamming public
- Iobit Avangate - gabrielle rothe
- Iobit - charge $ after I have opt out of auto renew 2 years+ ago
- Iobit - Start menu 8
- Iobit - advanced systemcare
- Iobit software - credit card charged to an unknown asknet service a seller of obit products
- Iobit - asknet iobit soft 415
- Iobit - re installation code for system care