The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Intuit — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Intuit warranties the accuracy of their software and sells audit defense provided by a subcontractor. By accuracy, they mean that the software can add 2 & 2 to get 4. However, getting the right numbers in the right slots does not seem to be part of the warranty. Purchasing the audit defense is a waste of time and money. If any question arises from your online tax form submission, the company providing the "service" will not recognize your audit defense account in time to do any good. Turbo Tax "help" services are focused on deflecting all criticisms, not solving problems. After months of discussing Turbo Tax's erroneous submissions of my taxes to the IRS and state agencies I cleaned up the mess Turbo Tax created and obtained my refunds and an apology from the IRS and the State of Colorado ... with no help, apology, or refund from Intuit.
More Intuit Complaints & Reviews
- Intuit.com - unauthorized credit card charges by quickbooks!
- QuickBooks - QuickBooks is a rip off!
- Intuit - fraud
- Intuit.com - won't release my domain name
- Intuit - bait & switch game
- Intuit, Inc. — QuickBooks Pro 2008 - can not reach support on line
- Intuit Inc - bad product and/or poor technical support
- Intuit Turbo Tax - intuit prepaid debit card
- Intuit Turbo Tax - 2017 premier return
- Intuit - unauthorised charges