Intervoip.comCannot open, so cannot call

S

I am using intervoip net to phone calling service called intervoip for the last few weeks. I cannot open the webpage fr the last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• Th
    thangavelu shanmugam Aug 20, 2008

• Th
    thangavelu shanmugam Aug 20, 2008

I am using inter-voip net to phone calling service called inter-voip for the last few weeks. I cannot open the web page for the last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• In
    Intisar Khan Aug 20, 2008

I too suffering with the same problem, Please guide us.

• Ba
    b_allandath Aug 28, 2008

Resellers are too much expensive. Please arrange direct payment through credit cards. Is it possible?

• Sn
    sntrgs Aug 29, 2008

I am using intervoip. I cannot open the webpage for last one week. I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

aboobacker Aug 29, 2008

I can not open the intervoip web page for last few days and I can not use my credit also.
    Please help me

aboobacker Aug 29, 2008

What is the reason i can not open intervoip wep page and can not utilise by credt.
    Please help

• Di
    dil prasad kafle Sep 03, 2008

I am using intervoip. I cannot open there is eror "this version of the client is invalid. please download a new version or perform a liveupdate" I have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

what i do?

• Pi
    Piyush Nasa Sep 03, 2008

I am too getting this problem from today only:

salam.mk Sep 03, 2008

I am using InterVoip Internet to phone, but can't open web page from today to call. have bought credit and cannot use that to make my phone calls. Its very unfortunate. Please help me & other in this matter.

• Ya
    Yash Sep 03, 2008

I am also using this service and from today evening I have also faced same problem. I also buy credit but I am unable to call. Pls help me in this regards

• Jw
    J. Waite Sep 03, 2008

Quick update, I had the same issue "this version of the client is invalid. please download a new version or perform a liveupdate" and this is the response I have received from the Betamax (INTERVOIP) helpdesk.

Thank you for reporting this issue! We are currently looking into the matter and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Please try again at a later time.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Customer service

• Jw
    J. Waite Sep 03, 2008

UPDATE FYI - INTERVOIP ACCESS is okay once again. Am able to access and call without any further problems.

• Di
    Dinagar Sep 06, 2008

I am newuser and was unable to login as newuser, kibdly assist me.

• Bi
    bijo Sep 09, 2008

Its ask every time new version of intervoip so i didn't get calls!

hakkim Sep 09, 2008

Unable to login kindly help me!

• Mg
    M.G. Krishnan Kutty Sep 09, 2008

Unable to login. Please assist me

• Am
    Amy Sep 12, 2008

Please I want to buy credit with Visa card so that I can use intervoip services but the visa card in the payment section have been removed as I am writing this complaint. Please I don't have another credit card other than Visa and I tried to pay through a reseller it is very very expensive for me. Please help me so that I can use my visa card to pay. My user name is amychen168cn
    Thanks

• Da
    dass Sep 16, 2008

I am too having problem with intervoip, connects but while talking it gets dissconnect after 20 seconds, kindly help me.

• Lo
    Lovy Sep 22, 2008

i am from UAE. and i have installed the messenger too. Please advise how to get the credit number inroder to recharge intervoip.

• Mo
    MOHAMMED SALEEM Sep 23, 2008

how do i become retailer for intervoip calling card? how to purchase the cards in bulk through online by credit card or any other payment method? please reply immediately

• Aj
    ajay121 Sep 25, 2008

my software not logged on ... (microsoft visual c++ runtime library)

mannan Sep 26, 2008

I am also facing the problem, intervoip is not loging on i can't make calls ipurchase credit last week, please advise.

• Vi
    vineesh Sep 26, 2008

I am newuser and was unable to login as newuser, kindly assist me.

• Sh
    shann Sep 26, 2008

...am facing the same prob...kindli assist me...regadz...

• Za
    zafar Ahmad Sep 27, 2008

Hi ! i am zafar and i am regular custmer of inervoip phone calls. last four days my software is not working and i am not able to get advantage of phone servises. my id is, airport20080

waiting for your reply

best regards

zafar

• Za
    zafar Ahmad Sep 27, 2008

Hi! I am zafar, I have problem in my Inervoip software. can you please check it.My Id is airport20080.

thanks

zafar

hassan Sep 27, 2008

intervoip its not opean from 2days

abdullah Oct 03, 2008

someone has sent me the software for intervoip.however, whenever i wana make calls i have to download the software from that mai...why is not saved in my pc though I did that many times...help!!!

• Af
    Afroz a. Ghumra Oct 11, 2008

Hi
    i m afroz,
    i using regular intervoip so i want where r purchse richarg voucher.

• Pk
    pkp Oct 11, 2008

I want to purchase intervoip credit thru my credit card, and
    surprised to note that there is no credit option showing. pls help.

• Fa
    farooq Oct 13, 2008

in intervoip almost when i try to make call then befor conecting the time started.and in thin way i lost almost my 25% balance tell me who can i save my balance . and how can i solve the problam of dis conecting .tell me on my id

Hamza Nilambur Nov 06, 2008

I can not open intervoip web page from today. Is there any problem with them.

• Ka
    kabeer Nov 19, 2008

My intervoip page is opening so no problem.Whenever am calling a number it is hanging and showing the message : Not Responding". Then my account money is going out.Pls suggest me. What is the solution for this problem.

• Ro
    ROSINE 7 Apr 06, 2009

bonjour ca fait 2 fois que je verse a la compter no [protected] pour intervoip mais pas de credit au remboursement que est passe

hackerss Apr 08, 2009

I have One suggestion Please Down load : hotspot shiled after you instaal in your computer after that run intervoip It will work Properly You will Enjoy :)

hackerss Apr 08, 2009

Down load hotspot shiled install it will work fine

Guys Please Listen to care full

1) Go to install -----------=> hotspot shield (just search Google)
    2) Install in your Computer
    3) After It will Work Fine Enjoy

• Is
    Ishfaq Apr 08, 2009

hi,
    engr_ishfaq is my ID in intervoip. i m using for net to phone calls interviop. i bought the credit and cant connect to make any call from last 2 days. pls help me.

• Bh
    bhupen Apr 09, 2009

hi
    last 12 months using intervoip but now i can't logo in even re-setup also plz help me