Intervoipunable to open my account

V

last one week i unable to open my account. While trying a message showing in the bottom as failure net connection / firewall. In my account EURO 7.82 is still left. While ago i delete the downloaded intervoip from my pc. Now i would like to reinstall the same in my computer. Please advise me how i can again install the same intervoip facility in my pc. My ID is vsrajeev1967.
Awaiting your soonest feedback in order me to start again calls as soon as possible.

With regards,
V.S. Rajeev

• Vi
    vicky Sep 03, 2008

i want reseller in all 20 voips pls reply me

• Jy
    jysinu221 Nov 08, 2008

inter voip open but my account page not open, so iam not get my voip avvount please helpme solve my problem, with regards from

jysinu

Joseph Jan 31, 2009

I am having same complaint.

• Mj
    mj786 Feb 01, 2009

i recharge my account 900 Euro by western union on [protected] (MTCN [protected]) please send me resellser status urgent please thanks

• Ve
    venu Feb 03, 2009

unable to open my account its saying that your password has been changed with out knowing me can u pls send me the current password to my id [email protected] . I have balance in account 11 euros can u pls update me

• Cl
    Claude Mar 25, 2009

I have made a bank transfer to for Intervoip that has never been credited. After several exchanges of messages, I was told that the money should have been transfered to another account and exchanges stopped right there. The money has never been recovered. Not sure that this company is reliable for financial matters.

• Ar
    arch494000 Apr 09, 2009

i am not able to log in. i have 11 euro left. my user name is ' arch494000 '. pls suggest me what i have to do.

My Email is
    [email protected]

• Im
    imman Apr 09, 2009

last one week i unable to open my account. While trying a message showing in the bottom as failure net connection / firewall. In my account EURO 7.82 is still left. While ago i delete the downloaded intervoip from my pc. Now i would like to reinstall the same in my computer. Please advise me how i can again install the same intervoip facility in my pc. My ID is imran2515
    email me pls [email protected]

m in UAE

salma May 16, 2009

for over a week the intervoip website has been closed but unfortunately the company has not taken responsibility to notify its customers. its really a shame. we loaded airtime but whts funny is that the money was credited but we can call and we even can contact them!!! its really not fair.

• Pa
    pabitra975 Mar 13, 2010

Before two months ago my intervoip account has blocked it does not open. I have same credit card for for two intervoip accounts. Is this affecting or something other special cause to block I could not understand. I wrote email to the email address but it is not sent. I have no means to open it and it is still blocked. Is there any solution for it. I have just recharged and only two calls and have EURO about 9.20.

My account is pabitra975

Anilmalavika Sep 04, 2010

my account page not opening and i am regular user of intervoip with buying credit with credit card but not opening please help me

with warm regards

Anil Dubai [protected]

Anilmalavika Sep 04, 2010

my intervoip account page not opened to buy credit with credit card

please help me

Anil Dubai

• Ab
    abdul gafoor Feb 11, 2015

I am trying to open my id it is saying that The details you entered are not valid on this brand. Please go to the correct website of the supported voip brand. (678) while my id amaktoom is correct, pls email me on [email protected]
    Username-CKR77881