International Specialist Eye Centre [ISEC]Insulted by Dr Adrian Tey

1st time went to ISEC for eye check up on 4th Feb 2017 due to eye lid muscle weak trouble. After consulted Dr Adrian, did some tests and got some eye drops, asked to go back follow up 4 weeks later.

4th Mar 2017 go back for follow up, informed dr Adrian eye lid weakness no improvement, dr Adrian recommended to see other doctor but that doctor is not around today. I asked to waive off today's consultation fees due to not received any true medical advise from him. Dr Adrian had huge reaction and started a series of loud scolding, including but not limits to mention he is not a god, repeatedly saying whatever recommendation he provides I would have money concern. I simply feel that the 1min talk without medical advise does not worth RM125 consultation fees at all but the way he answered is a huge insulting. He should knew my main concern from the 1st visit, not to waste my time and money to asked for come back 4 weeks later without a solution/proper checking if the right doctor is around.

He then asked what I want, I said perhaps once of his recommendation of doing a Electromyogram test by Neurologist in Island hospital might help, at least this is a scientific method to know the result of eye lid concern that I am concern about from the 1st day I consulted him. He then write me a referral letter to go Island Hospital but look at how he write on the referral letter especially the last para "thanks for your assessment and exclude any neurogenic or even myogenic causes." What is he trying to lead the Neurologist before a test/consultation even started?!

His words are insulting and the letter are useless, wasted time and money (paid RM 25 to so called facility fees) for nothing.

I would like to demand for refund and apologies.

By Debtor code PG-13473