International Checkoutadditional charges and refund issues

I suffer from MS and to manage my condition i need large quantities of vitamins. I went onto the Luckyvitamin.com website to order my vitamins and did so. They cost over $400 and then went to the checkout to arrange payment and delivery which is where this international checkout company get involved. They are a third party, collecitng the goods, packaging them and sending them off.<br />
<br />
Their charges were massive, but i needed the vitamins so i agreed to pay. A day or two later, with my money in their hands as i had already paid for the order they then made a claim for addional charges of over £30. On top of what they were already charging, which was almost as much as the cost of the vitamins, it was a disgrace. I queried it and got nowhere. So i said you will have to cancel the order then. They have done this but there has been no reply to my emails about a refund and i have been unable to get through by phone. We are talking about over £700 here and i cannot afford to loose that money.<br />
<br />
It seems to me that if you camncel you let them off the hook for everything.<br />
<br />
Take my advice and never ever use their services whatever you want to buy. Dont order anyuthing off them as they appear to be a scam operation.