International Award Payment CenterScam

My wife received an letter today, stating that if she would send $9.00, she would get $15, 000.00 check. I instantly thought SCAM.

An unsatisfied customer1 May 15, 2017

I have just received and open this letter in 2017. As of 2017 this is called the IAPC1080 Blue SeriesXIV and they want my hard earned $9...

An unsatisfied customer1 May 15, 2017

@An unsatisfied customer1 In the USA: Sweepstakes are required by LAW, by CHANCE that you may win. As well as sweepstakes are free to enter. This on ther other hand request that you pay them $9 in the envelope to claim this check or whatever. Therefore from what I've seen; this mail is a scam as they are requesting you and I our money.

• Pa
    Pamkbell Oct 04, 2016

I get these all the timw too .two today asking several different amt pymts to enter for winnings pymt from 1.50 to 40.00 with three entries. Just starting checking up to find out if this is ligit as I see all the scam reviews .there not getting my money .much rather spend my money on the California state lotto and scratch offs .

• Df
    DFerdinand Aug 07, 2015

I received the same letter requesting $9 for a !!!chance!!! to win $15, 000. I ask myself the same question, why would I pay you to give me money, just take the fee out of the $15, 000.

DJf
    New Orleans, La.

• Co
    connie2cats Jul 15, 2015

I'm always getting letters from The International Award Payment center. I know it's a scam and I wish they would STOP!!!

• Fa
    Faith Hall Feb 02, 2015

I received a confirmed guaranteed win of 1, 000, 000.00 today from and a chance to win
    15, 000.00 with a 1080 qualifying question with a payment fee request of 9.00 I wonder how much money they spend sending all this mail out there must be an awful lot of naive and gull-able people out there because I figure if I'd won some money why would I have to pay to get it, and why couldn't they subtract the payment fee from my winnings. lol

• Ig
    Igormos May 10, 2014

I have got the same problems for years.
    It is annoying and disturbing!

• Mw
    mwayne May 10, 2013

this is a common scam of disreputable companies that are only out to rip off the little guy. Having recently retiring from the postal service you will notice that the postage on these letters is first class. Upon delivery attempt the carrier must do 1 of 3 things - deliver it, send it through the forwards, or mark it as undeliverable and return it. Since it is 1st class, it is not considered junk mail. If it is a good forward then the co. will get your new address. What anyone who gets any 1st class mail they don't want, then they should endorse the envelope, without being opened, as refused and return to your carrier. This way they can legally return it to the people that sent it to you. This co. is on a mission to scam $9 & up of as many people as they can. Ask yourself this one little question, how many people out of every thousand will send in this kind of small money to win a good sizeable amount? If you think about it, they don't even want to give you a list of names of winners. Even publishers clearing house does that!!! You probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than this scam. Hope this helps some of you make up your mind (preferably all of you).

anna cary Dec 14, 2012

yes i received a letter in the mail saying that i could receive a check for $15, 000.00i have to pay a fee of $9.00 to get this money.you are full of boloney.if a person wins a sweepstakes they don't pay anything.if you winthey send you the money in form of a cashier's check from their bank. i'm a woman from westport tennessee and i'm very smart.you don't pat to receive winnings from a sweepstakes..if you don't send me my money i will get a lawyer.a person doesn't pay to get money.anna cary from westport, tenessee p.o. box 4

anna cary Dec 14, 2012

yes i received a letter in the mail saying that i could receive a check for 15, 000.00.i have to pay a fee of $9.00 to get this money .you are full of baloney. if a people wins a sweepstakes they don't pay anything.if you win they send you the money in form of a cashier's check from their bank.i'm a woman fron westport, tennesee and i'm very sart.you don't py to recieve wnnings from a sweepstakes.if yu don't send me my money will get a lawyer.a person doesn't pay to get mnoney. anna cary westport, tennessee p.o. box 4/.

• Ki
    kilo kantbullaus Aug 14, 2012

they got me with the same letter to something should be done with people like this

• Ta
    tamrajh Oct 31, 2011

i just don't know why people would do this, when so many people now days are having such a hard time financially

• Ta
    tamrajh Oct 31, 2011

i received the same letter, is this a scam

• Ke
    Keisha B. Hyatt Jun 18, 2017

@tamrajh shoot..I got an email from s/o claiming to be FBI & a certificate from THE IPAPC/ BLUE SERIES XIV, BUNCH OF BS

• Ju
    Julie Levy Oct 19, 2011

How do I stop these letters coming to my house, I have 2 letters sent to me, 1 yesterday for $25.00 I would win $15, 000.00 and today another letter win $20, 000.00 with judges signing the letters. I dont know how they got my name and address.
    Thanks.