Instaforexinstaforex cheats. disabled account, took away my own money deposited via moneybookers

S

my fourth year of trading with instaforex, everything went fine, but today, one of my accounts, My account 7548362 has been disabled. I had opened a portalforum account and not foreseeing such mishaps I made 5 different deposits using skrill(moneybookers)(original Snapshots are attached ) assuming it to be okay to deposit my own money in a forum account because only those forum accounts can be disabled by the company which are deposited with bonus amount only(and do not have trader's money deposited), Otherwise it would be considered as a money theft and goes strictly against the law. But, unfortunately, my account, despite bearing my own money, is treated as a typical forum account and it has been disabled. had it been that it were deposited with the company's bonus amount only, you would have every right to disable it at your disposal, I don't object to that, despite the fact that I have never ever violated any trading terms and conditions. But, in my case, I have made real money deposits to aforementioned account and I cant let any broker to confiscate my own money so easily. Kindly reactivate my account.

• Rc
    RC422 Oct 18, 2019

It has been a while since I started trading at Instaforex. I'd say that the experience was very pleasant. The trading platform is user-friendly and runs smoothly. The support team are also very accommodating. There would be no questions left unanswered. They will make sure that all your concerns are addressed properly. As for the withdrawal of funds, I have never encountered any problem so far. The money is transferred within the estimated time frame and there are no hidden charges.

• Lu
    luds Sep 26, 2017

Been with them for three years already and until now I never saw any suspicious trading strategies. During busy trading hours, all my orders were honored with no delays. I also set a price deviation to avoid any slippage and it seems very effective. There was a time, I encountered a problem about withdrawals, and the staff quickly solves my concern. They even called me the next day to ask if I have already checked my purse. I was literally amazed that time. Since then, I have begun to tell my friends about their services and my pleasant trading experience. My friends got an interest with this broker upon hearing my pleasant experience with them. I remember, one of my friends, immediately open an account and wire-transferred the money without my knowledge. I just discovered it when he asked about the withdrawal procedure of this broker. He did it out of excitement. :) Well, so much for that. Last month, I tried the Intraday Options using my live trading account. I bought an option for some currency pairs like GBPUSD, USDCAD and etc... with an option values of 300 USD while connecting to the InstaForex-USA live account server. You might notice I bought many currency pairs. Well, there are no limits on the number of options to be bought per day. The outcome of my trading transaction was very impressive coz I earned beyond my expectations. Honestly speaking, I didn't expect. I thought it's difficult to make profits from Option trading. Apparently, I was wrong. I told my friends about it and now am getting a lot of messages from them coz they want me to help them.

• In
    InstaForex Gertrude Jun 06, 2017

Hello,

This is Gertrude, one of the official representative of InstaForex. Please contact the support service by one of these two emails [email protected] or [email protected], providing your account number so they can assist you regarding your problem. Thank you and have a good day!