Instaforex Deposit Money Broker Grouppayment not received in instaforex account

T Apr 09, 2019 Review updated:

Hello dear
I am tariq aziz I deposit from my skrill account to my instaforex account no [protected] my transaction i'd [protected] received in my email skrill help line costumer told me i'd [protected]
Please checked my transfer 52 us dollars why not received in my instaforex account no [protected]

Bellow attached from skrill received email please help me

Dear tariq aziz,

On 18:08, 05 04 2019 cest usd 52.00 was transferred from your skrill account ([protected]) to instant trading ltd ([email protected]).

Transaction id: [protected]

You can view your transaction history within the "all transaction" section of your skrill account.

If you did not authorise this transaction, please contact the skrill help team as soon as possible.

Best regards,

My account | help | privacy policy | staying safe online

Skrill

Copyright © 2019 skrill limited. Skrill® is a registered trademark of skrill ltd. All rights reserved.

Skrill limited is registered in england and wales with company number [protected] and its registered office at 25 canada square, london e14 5lq. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority under the electronic money regulations 2011 (frn: 900001) for the issuance of electronic money

• Ka
    Kaittul Dec 02, 2020

Half year ago, I leave my job because of my family issue. So I was thinking invest my saving to earn something during this moment. One of my relative advices me to do forex trading and suggest to started with InstaForex PAMM service. I started with $800 and invest on PAMM top rated trader who has good trade record and good reputation. Within one month my account was increased by $257 which is good enough for me. After that, I make a decision to in invest $3000 from my saving and invested on other PAMM . Last Friday I withdraw $650 from my profit through Skrill for the 4th time and they processed it within 3 hours. Now I am planning to do forex trading professionally.

• Po
    Polina InstaForex Dec 30, 2020

@Kaittul Hello, we are really happy to have you as a customer and always glad to help if needed! Thank you for choosing us and your positive feedback.

• Na
    Namwan Nov 03, 2020

In my case, I never had any problem in depositing funds to my trading account. Even when withdrawing my profits, the process is efficient and I get the money in a short period of time. I must say that Instaforex is one of the best brokers that I have seen and I don't quite understand why some people keep saying bad things about it.

• Po
    Polina InstaForex Dec 15, 2020

@Namwan Hello, thank you for choosing our company for your experience and for the positive feedback. We wish you good luck!

• Yv
    Yvonne Yu Apr 11, 2019

Dear Tariq,

Could you please specify your trading account number so we can check it?