Infinity MortgageTerrible company

L

I previously had a mortgage approved by infinity home mortgage, it took months to get the mortgage approved, two months ago my agent at infinity called me to offer me an FHA refinance on the home i purchased, it was a good deal as my points would drop 2% with a significant savings on the payment. I met with my broker, mark gagliardi, and signed all the pre approval paperwork, such as that i understood costs of refinancing etc.

I was told my Mark I would go to settlement in a week, well that was two months ago and i have yet to hear from him. I have left at least 20 messages on his cell, i have talked to his secretary every day for the last week with a promise he will call and i have e-mailed him. I also called the corporate office and left a message in the general voice mail system, not one return call.

Problem is he never gave me copies of anything, I know i didn't sign away my home or anything, but copies were supposed to be mailed (which was done on my last mortgage in a timely manner).. Well now i am panicking as no one will return my calls and i fear that perhaps someone has tried to change the paperwork-I know i should have insisted on copies, but never had a problem before, my bad. I am hoping someone out there has a contact number i can call or a number for whoever would handle a complaint against a mortgage broker. If I treated my customers this way i would have been fired a long time ago.

• Ke
    KellyTay1218 Aug 07, 2009

That's funny. I got my mortgage from Mark Gagliardi, and I refinanced through him too just last month. He did a really great job for us both times. He explained everything thouroughly, and answered all our questions (we had a lot!) quickly and completely. I've sinc referred several friends and co-workers to him, and they've all been happy with the service they received. We even invited Mark and his family over for a barbeque when our refinance closed.

Strange how people can have such different experiences.

• Ra
    Randy May 27, 2009

We have had the same problem.. Our loan officer's name is Mark Wilson. We were promised a closing by May 14 and it never happened. Our telephone calls have not been returned. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I am out several hundred dollars and received nothing. This is a scam, watch out people. Do not trust Infinity Mortgage company of Cherry Hill, NJ.

• Mi
    Milton Wynne May 01, 2009

This complaint lists the WRONG internet address!

infinitymort.com belongs to My company in Texas not New Jersey! We are not associated in any way with this company!

Milton Wynne - President, Infinity Mortgage Corporation, 6605 Cypresswood Dr, #425, Spring, Texas 77379