Indesittime it took to repair

S

It has just taken me eleven days to get my machine repaired by abn indesit engineer. I pay for cover of my appliance but could not use it for ten days and i had to get a relative to do my washing as no one in this day and age can live without a washing machine for eleven days with a family. I will definatly not be taking out the cover again if this is the service that they offer. I have to asy this is the forth repasir that has had to be done on my machine that will not be three year old until the end of march next year.

• Ha
    HateIndesit Jan 14, 2013

I strongly agree, as i paid more money to buy an integrated idesit washing machine, only after 7 washes it broke down, its been over two weeks now and several telephone calls to get the engineer out. Let see if they can fix it.
    Please invest a little extra in buying a better brand and avoid all the hassle.

• Je
    Jemimaf Apr 02, 2012

We bought an Indesit washing machine about three years ago and also pay for cover. It has broken several times in the past twelve months and Indesit have failed to resolve the problem. Currently, the washing machine has been broken for over 6 weeks. The engineer has failed to turn up twice - he even had the cheek to call last Wednesday at 8pm to say he wouldn't be able to make the 8am to 6pm time slot! We are so fed up. We have called so many times, lost days from work, my poor husband has spent almost every Saturday afternoon in the laundrette for the last 6 weeks. This is such a waste of money. I wish I'd just paid for a 'proper' engineer and will not take out cover in the future.

• Kh
    KH Brighton Sep 08, 2011

We bought an Indesit washer dryer in January and we are now having a 4th repair! I would NEVER EVER buy an Indesit again.

• Ri
    richard Feb 23, 2009

mine is two months old and the bearings have gone, it will be eight days when the repair is to be carried out lets hope it is fixed then, so i no how you fill