InboxPays.commy inbox pays account is not up dating my amount earned and when I try to get a support ticket I received an error message

H Jun 26, 2019

my inbox pays account is not up dating my amount earned and when i try to get a support ticket i received an error message
Here is my account information:

Hubert Perez
(Address Above)
[protected]
10/05/1965 d.o.b.
ACCOUNT E-MAIL [protected]@gmail.com
PASSWORD Hooterdadas#1

My account stopped up dating the paid emails i have been recieving and for additional surveys i have completed for over a month now. I have been stuck at $ 32.70 and do not seem to be getting credit for it and when i have tried to contact your company all i get is the run around. This unacceptable situation has triggered me to investigate your program a little more closely. Long behold, i find on the internet that my situation is not an isolated one. It seem to me that this is a long and thought out plan to defraud persons of what the have earned in good faith. I have run in to several instances where others who have joined your program (in good faith) seem to have just given up and unsubscribed from your program as the were just to busy or to disheartened to pursue this any further. I REALLY I HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT YOUR SERVICE and this is just all some big kind of mistake. When i see blogs and complaints that your company has accumulated, I start to get worried that you are some kind of scam company cheating people out of there money that they earned in good faith . If this is not true I stand corrected, but that remains to be seen. Please contact me right away via e-mail or cash me out .
Hubert perez