Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite sox 50 and 25 gram premium tobacco

N Nov 30, 2020

Hi I have been a long time customer, and have been buying imperial tobacco white ox superior dark blend tobacco for many years. I have had a couple of issues with quality and weight of there pouches during that time, which have been worked out between the company and I. Most recently I had a couple pouches replaced which I was not happy at all.. I wish to send the parts of those pouches that were non smokable and way below standards and wish to tell there quality assurance team that they have too lift there game a bit.. I will contacting them and sending said item back and require a quick replacement please.

White sox 50 and 25 gram premium tobacco
White sox 50 and 25 gram premium tobacco

RESOLVED

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 07, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.