Imparkparking ticket that I never got!

I'm so disturbed that this is happening! Listen Up! I just got a letter in the mail informing me I owe on an unpaid parking ticket that was issued in Seattle WA on 1-21-09. I can't even remember the last time I was in Seattle!!! I live in Tenino WA and they had all my vehicle info??? How the heck do they get my license number? The company is based out of Canada and I have been ordering things from the UK? I know this is a scam because I never drive to Seattle! They said that If I don't pay it there turning me into collections! I'm so upset and don't know what to do! Has anyone else out there got this lately? What do I do???

• Ka
    Karin Apr 16, 2009

Impark is really crazy. They are taking over with how many lots they have now. I think they are fairly lenient on waiving tickets, just take care of it!

If you don't, you can end up getting a huge fine ($100s of dollars) like 6 months later.. it has happed to coworkers of mine..

• Ko
    kokkinomai Oct 10, 2009

The real slap in the face is when you pay for your parking and they still issue you a ticket and wont waive it. Then they call you every day about 8 times to harass you. Impark is rediculous. If that were a private citizen calling you harassing like that they would be taken to court and charged with harassment but since Impark is a large company they just get a 1-888 number to call you, lets check... I have 6 calls today on saturday and they came in at...
    8:45