The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Impark — parking ticket that I never got!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'm so disturbed that this is happening! Listen Up! I just got a letter in the mail informing me I owe on an unpaid parking ticket that was issued in Seattle WA on 1-21-09. I can't even remember the last time I was in Seattle!!! I live in Tenino WA and they had all my vehicle info??? How the heck do they get my license number? The company is based out of Canada and I have been ordering things from the UK? I know this is a scam because I never drive to Seattle! They said that If I don't pay it there turning me into collections! I'm so upset and don't know what to do! Has anyone else out there got this lately? What do I do???
More Impark Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Parking Canada Corportion - parking ticket
- Impark - parking ticket
- Imperial Parking Canada Corporation - parking ticket
- Impark - parking
- Impark - robbing #
- Impark Parking Corporation - patroller #19
- Impark Parking Corporation - claim for parking fee
- Impark - service
- Impark - parking notice 02f 153793 - pass numbers 242623, 334243 licence 19l278
- Impark Parking Corporation - meter not working properly