iHerb — full refund not received
I ordered a product from iHerb on July 5, 2018. Two weeks later I had still not received the product and was unable to track it. iHerb said they would resend the item. Several days later, I was notified the item was out of stock. iHerb issued a refund for the cost of the item but not for shipping ($16+) or sales tax. Eventually, after several requests, they refunded the shipping cost. After several more requests, they have still not refunded the sales tax. They said, "Please be advised, the refund amount in question was for sales tax." My response: "Please be advised, I should not have to pay sales tax for an item I never received." I will NEVER do business with this company again.
More iHerb Complaints & Reviews
- iHerb.com - never received shipment 
- iHerb.com - no theft - retraction! 
- iHerb - unauthorized credit card charges
- iHerb.com - theft! 
- iHerb - damaged item in order 
- iHerb - refusal to credit after receipt
- iHerb - not received item buy from iherb
- iHerb - custom fee!
- iHerb - delivery service
- iHerb - calcium magnesium citrate plus vitamin d3 bluebonnet natural blueberry flavor