iHerbfraud company doing scam and no delivery of online order through iherb website

R

Placed online order through iherb website for vitamins for my parents living in india. Below is confirmation email received after placing order.
Order number: [protected]-0
Date of order: august 05, 2018 23:08
Shipping method:dhl express
Estimated delivery: august 10, 2018 - august 15, 2018
After 15th aug, no delivery received by my parents so contacted customer support via email. After follow-up finally received a reply saying order has been canceled by verification team. No one contacted me from verification team, neither any email though I have shared my cell phone number as well. Funny part, I am not able to login to website to check my order. I asked customer support to deliver my order, as it was not canceled by me and full amount has been paid via credit card. No response received. Iherb saying that money will be return by deducting bank transaction charges. Iherb not able to show any proof that any one contacted me to confirm order cancellation. Otherside order is not canceled by me so why I should pay bank transaction charges? Most wonderful part, iherb not in situation to confirm, when money will be transfer back to my bank? Wrote email to ceo as well through linkedin, but no response received. So for me look like a fraud company and doing some scam. I found several feedback posted around internet social media. Please take strict action about such fraud companies based in usa doing online business.

fraud company doing scam and no delivery of online order through iherb website

• Sc
    scooby1305 Oct 20, 2018

Buyer BEWARE.

My order arrived both quite late and was incomplete, i.e. ordered items were missing.

Though their customer service answers complaints quickly, they fail to actually refund you your monies owed. Instead, I got the strong impression that they just stall you for time and also provide conflicting advice.

In particular, they initially ask you to cancel any PayPal dispute and state that they only make a refund once this is done. Then they do not refund you. And then they tell you to open a PayPal dispute if need be. PayPal does not allow enabling disputes that have already been closed, so you are left without recourse there.

I escalated this matter to American Express, which is the card I used for payment, and they did refund me my monies. Nonetheless, I DO NOT recommend DOing BUSINESS WITH iHerb and also NEVER SHUT-DOWN your PAYPAL DISPUTE until you have received your monies.

Copies of related correspondence proving the latter points are available, and in light of the many negative reviews one can find online I strongly caution anyone to avoid this supplier.