IGS Energysolicators bad manners

O

A door to door solicator rang my doorbells. She told me that she worked for IGS Energy and said she could get me lower gas prices than what I currently pay with People's Gas. She asked to see my current bill and I told her thank you but no. She then went on to ask me why. I told her I just would rather not. She got a little nasty and asked me why again. I responded that I am not comfortable showing my personal business with strangers. She went on to say she couldn't have my gas turned off if that is what I was thinking. I told her that had nothing to do with my refusal and no thank you again. She proceeded to walk down my street announcing to my neighbors that I had refused to show her my bill in a very snider and nasty way. Real professional huh? Glad I looked nonlinear and found I'm not the only one put off by this company. I was going to call them directly to complain but after reading these posts I know it would have been a waste of time. Shameful.

Outrageous Business Practices Jul 17, 2012

Entitled to my view and from what other postings say, there are more bad than good. And if your writing skills are any indication of your business practices, woe is you.

• En
    Ener Jul 17, 2012

There are good reps you bad mouthing the company cause of one bad rep is Shameful.
    so·lic·i·tor (s-ls-tr)
    n.
    1. One that solicits, especially one that seeks trade or contributions.
    2. The chief law officer of a city, town, or government department.
    3. Chiefly British An attorney who advises clients on legal matters, represents clients in certain lower courts, and prepares cases for barristers to present in the higher courts.
    4. Canadian A barrister and solicitor.
    I been doing this energy thing for a long time now and i cant speek for all reps and offices but were i work we all nice and well manerd

Outrageous Business Practices Jul 05, 2012

Did not log onto the sites offered but looks like a pyramid scheme to me. Could be wrong but doubt it.

Outrageous Business Practices Jul 05, 2012

Did not look at the offered websites but looks like a pyramid scheme to me.

• Da
    DAVID ROBNSON Jul 05, 2012

HELLO MY NAME IS DAVID ROBINSON [protected] LOOKING TO SAVE MONEY & MAKE MONEY LOOK AT www.10in2win.com if you like it, go to napower.com/146754 and i will help you sign up thank, you