Idreammart.comI still haven't received the dress!

M

This was the worst online shopping experience ever! I paid some extra money for rush delivery and was supposed to get my order in 5 days, but three weeks already passed and there is no sign of my dress! Contacted iDreamMart 3 times and they kept telling me that my order was on its way and assured me that it will arrive soon. But still nothing and I'm so frustrated! When I asked for a refund they said that was not possible because order was already shipped. I told them that I want the money which I paid for the express shipping back, but they refused. Still waiting for my dress!