ICON Fitnessproform 550 r rower machine broken from the start

One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of working with!!! My wife bought me this proform 550 r rower on groupon.com. I used it for 2:13 and it started grinding. Contacted customer service, and started an e-mail conversation with a representative. He kept talking to me about my bike... I kept telling him in the conversations that it was a rowing machine not a bike.in the last e-mail from him he sent me a contact phone number.. It turned out to be a phone number to adult phone lines!!!

I finally got hold of someone else and they told me to fix it my self but they would send me the parts!!! I demanded that they send a repair person out... Six weeks later parts are still on back order!!!. The repair man did come and look at the machine (even without all the parts yet) and stated that it was a bad manufacture and the frame was bent and could not be fixed and needed to be replaced... I contacted icon fitness only to be told it was within company quality standards and would not be replaced... Seriously, bent and damaged parts and that's their quality standards!?

$353.00 wasted!!!

Do not do business with this company!!!

proform 550 r rower machine broken from the start