iBuy Stores — Compliment

A few weeks ago I ordered 2 parts from ibuyfireplaceparts.com for my Vermont castings electric fireplace, a circuit board and a flame motor . They had both of the parts in stock and from the day I placed the order to the day I got my parts was 4 days. From what I've seen on here I was hesitant to place my order and if I did I expected to wait longer but judging by my experience it sounds more like that delay listed on previous posts was a factory is the issue and not so much ibuy. It's bad that a good company has to take the wrap for another companies lack of customer service.
I HOPE i do not need more parts, but if I do I will order from them again.

• Je
    Jessiaz89 Apr 24, 2013

Im sorry you feel that way but I ordered my circuit board and like i said within a few days I had it . About a month after that my on/off switch went and I had the new switch and in my fireplace in a matter of days. Im 100% happy with my Ibuy experience and would recommend them to others. Ive had 2 orders with them and havent had any difficulty getting what i ordered.

• Hs
    hsjjsi Feb 25, 2013

I would not recommend ordering from ibuystores.com. They will claim they have a part in stock, charge your credit card then after 4 months of calling will send you the incorrect part and insist they did send you the correct part.
    I waited 2 plus months for a part it came after 3 months and many calls .It was not the part ordered.When calling after receiving the incorrect part I was told I received the part I ordered and customer rep refused to give return instructions. I returned the part with tracking number and only after filing a complaint with my banking institution did I receive my refund.
    IbuyStores customer service was downright rude and not willing to work with me to resolve an error on their part.
    I would suggest avoiding this online seller.