Hyundai Pinetown Servicesservice department

M

Last year in march 2016, I took my hyundai ix35 for a service in pinetown. My car is a 2010 model, I bought it from autopedigree. It had an engine cover and leather seats. Okay my car went in for a service but after a few weeks I realized that my engine cover is not there. I went back to pinetown, and was sent from pillar to post and nobody knew what happened to my engine cover.in the end I was sent to a white guy who is a manager and told me 2010 models dont come with an engine cover and no leather seats. I have proof that my car had cover. I have once took it for engine wash at the garage and the guys at the garage confirmed. And again, 2nd of october 2017, I again sent my car in for a service same place. This time it came back without car mats, all 3. This time I did not even go back to them because I know they have stolen from me before. I have decided to report this because I want my car engine cover and my carpets. They will have to check in their system who was dealing with my car.
Ctober