Hyatt Residence Clubhyatt residence club maui/ hv global group

I had signed up for an offer back in May 2018, to spend 5 nights there at the Residence Club in Maui for a great rate, requiring a $500 deposit and agreeing to listen to a Time Share talk once there.I was told to call back in June to schedule our dates for the trip, once they release the 2019 time blocks. So I did call back in June and EVERY week since. 4 days ago I called again, after being on hold for more than 20 minutes, I was just told that the 2019 dates for booking the Residence Club are now "SOLD OUT"!!! After having called this number at least weekly in the last 4 months, and being given the run around regarding the booking window for 2019 "not yet being released. Please call back next week/month...", I am more than upset to say the least. He tells me that the dates were released (and all 7 months of 2019 were booked) last Friday (8/17/18). I had called last Thursday (8/16/18) and was told "Sorry, not yet. Please call back next week, that's all I know".
There is something terribly wrong and absolutely unethical & unlawful about collecting $500 from hundreds, if not thousands, of people like myself, keeping the money for this length of time, and then cancelling the offer.
By the way, when I asked to speak to a manger, I was given the name Jesse Aguilar, and transferred to an extension for a voicemail that was (not surprisingly) FULL and unable to take a message and then disconnected.
HRC is unbelievable and a company to NEVER be trusted. I have yet to be refunded my deposit and have not heard back via email or phone.