Hyatt Residence Clubcancel vacation

E

Hyatt will no reimburse my flight tickets $1500 after they cancelled my vacation to Puerto Rico because resort is still closed In Feb 2019 I booked my family's vacation to Hyatt residence club in Puerto Rico for December 2019. I bought airline tickets in June 2019 at a discounted price because they were non exchangeable, nonrefundable. Hyatt called me at the end of July to cancel my family's trip because the resort still is not open and will not be open until May 2020. I cannot get my tickets refunded or exchanged and Hyatt is refusing to refund me the ticket price as well. My husband is active duty military, so rescheduling vacation for different time frames is very difficult. Hyatt customer service did not even apologize for the inconvenience or try to work a deal to repair THEIR mistake.

Comment Guidelines