Hungry Jack's Spencer Streetproduct and service and racism

G Aug 01, 2019 Review updated:

This is the most pathetic Hungry Jacks I have ever come across:
1. I received off bacon that was obviously food poisoning grounds. I've submitted a photo previously.
2. The staff can not speak English and speak Broken attempt at English that they don't realize no one can understand. They are obviously on Student Visa's and should not be working. I'm going to report the store to Immigration - Home Affairs - Border Police for action.
3. The are reverse RASCIST and treat Australians poorly and obvious Indians just arriving with the service that is usual at other stotres.
4.. They have picked on Australians for nodding off in the store just arriving on a country train. But Indians just lie around taking up 3 seats and fall asleep.
5. The security/employee acting as one pick on Australians - Reverse Racism.
6. I was picked on yesterday morning and expect they may do it again this morning. I will be making another complaint if this continues and follow up with Immigration - Home Affairs - Border Police for action.
7. If employees are not employed there that can speak English then this will be 100% priority.

• S
      Sep 07, 2019
    Hungry Jack's Australia - Stunner meal
    Rose st and river road, gympie QLD
    Australia

I purchased 6 stunner meals at $6.45 each which should have been a total of $38.70. When I went to pay at the counter, the staff member charged us an extra $3.80 for gst on top of the $38.70. Why is this? Gst should already be in the price promoted. Not happy!

• M
      Sep 18, 2019
    Hungry Jack's Australia - Items missing from order
    Gympie Road, Carseldine
    Australia

I placed an order, containing 4 items at approximately 2:30pm today. I walked in, for a takeaway order. When I received my order, I assumed 3 items were in the bag and I was given the drink. When I arrived home, there was only 1 item in the bag so I received only half of the order I paid for.

• L
      Oct 26, 2019
    Hungry Jack's Australia - Sundae large
    Takalvan Street Bundaberg
    Australia

Less than half full. Large chips was also half only serve. This has happened a couple of times now.

• A
      Jan 04, 2020
    Hungry Jack's Australia - No lemon burstie
    Malaga
    Australia

I live in Perth, w.a., your ad for $2 bursties, y advertise 4 flavours, but I have gone to a few hungry jacks stores and asked for the lemon bursties, then get told sorry we don't have lemon, I've had the other 3 flavours, so what can y do?it makes me not wanting to go to hungry jacks sorry

• T
      Jan 04, 2020
    Hungry Jack's Australia - Delivery
    Logan Central Hungry Jacks

Hi,

I did not receive my rodeo burger when I got my order and after receiving it and having to go back to the restaurant as we ordered drive through my burger was cold.

I'm disappointed by the customer service.

• R
      Jan 20, 2020
    Hungry Jack's Australia - Service
    Australia

I order grilled chicken with bacon burger, but they did not put bacon inside burger.