Hungry Jack's Spencer Street — product and service and racism
This is the most pathetic Hungry Jacks I have ever come across:
1. I received off bacon that was obviously food poisoning grounds. I've submitted a photo previously.
2. The staff can not speak English and speak Broken attempt at English that they don't realize no one can understand. They are obviously on Student Visa's and should not be working. I'm going to report the store to Immigration - Home Affairs - Border Police for action.
3. The are reverse RASCIST and treat Australians poorly and obvious Indians just arriving with the service that is usual at other stotres.
4.. They have picked on Australians for nodding off in the store just arriving on a country train. But Indians just lie around taking up 3 seats and fall asleep.
5. The security/employee acting as one pick on Australians - Reverse Racism.
6. I was picked on yesterday morning and expect they may do it again this morning. I will be making another complaint if this continues and follow up with Immigration - Home Affairs - Border Police for action.
7. If employees are not employed there that can speak English then this will be 100% priority.
More Hungry Jack's Spencer Street Complaints & Reviews
- Hungry Jack's - disgusting burgers 
- Hungry Jacks - food poisoning. 
- Hungry Jack's - ridiculous product substitution 
- Hungry Jacks - bad servcie & cold food
- Hungry Jacks - service 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - missing burger and not have correct sauce on the burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - large grilled chicken burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - horsham manager
- Hungry Jack's Australia - no breakfast menu available to select from in toowoomba 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - staff