Hungry Jack's Spencer Streetproduct and service and racism

G Aug 01, 2019 Review updated:

This is the most pathetic Hungry Jacks I have ever come across:
1. I received off bacon that was obviously food poisoning grounds. I've submitted a photo previously.
2. The staff can not speak English and speak Broken attempt at English that they don't realize no one can understand. They are obviously on Student Visa's and should not be working. I'm going to report the store to Immigration - Home Affairs - Border Police for action.
3. The are reverse RASCIST and treat Australians poorly and obvious Indians just arriving with the service that is usual at other stotres.
4.. They have picked on Australians for nodding off in the store just arriving on a country train. But Indians just lie around taking up 3 seats and fall asleep.
5. The security/employee acting as one pick on Australians - Reverse Racism.
6. I was picked on yesterday morning and expect they may do it again this morning. I will be making another complaint if this continues and follow up with Immigration - Home Affairs - Border Police for action.
7. If employees are not employed there that can speak English then this will be 100% priority.

• Ir
    Irwin Coelho Mar 08, 2020

I ordered a whopper burger at the Cannon Hill drive thru. The burger was burnt and dry. Disappointing.

• Wa
    Wav257 Feb 29, 2020

Full off mayo, I ask for no pickal
    I love hungry jacks.. but the last two times I've been, bloody disgusting.
    We pay so much for this product an to be giving sh#t back 😡

Mandhir Singh Feb 29, 2020

I work as a truck driver. I finsih my shift at 6pm.i dont eat anything whole day and thought i will go to hungry jacks and will have caramel sundae there. But they are continuous with their excuse from last 3 months that machine is not working. We are not stupids. Disappointing

• Sh
    Shane.francis Feb 09, 2020

Asked for 2 cheesy bacon chip buttys got give to burgers with old crap chips and just a cheese sauce no bacon bit as advertised I took some photos in case needed. It wasn't a great experience for my first time trying the burger. Not happy about it. Tried ringing aldinga hungry jack but no awnser.

• Gy
    Gypsie22 Feb 05, 2020

I was in Hungry Jacks yesterday, They were out of Frozen Cokes. And the Whopper JR with Cheese was cold . Dirty tables, customer service terrible, no Napkins to be found, not filled. Told the guy, if u don't have what the customer wants u could of compensated the coke for Free! Hungry Jacks is not going broke, And to be nice and kind is for Free.

• Re
    reddy manish Jan 20, 2020

I order grilled chicken with bacon burger, but they did not put bacon inside burger.

• Ti
    Tiraha Hau Jan 04, 2020

Hi,

I did not receive my rodeo burger when I got my order and after receiving it and having to go back to the restaurant as we ordered drive through my burger was cold.

I'm disappointed by the customer service.

• Ak
    Akflavel Jan 04, 2020

I live in Perth, w.a., your ad for $2 bursties, y advertise 4 flavours, but I have gone to a few hungry jacks stores and asked for the lemon bursties, then get told sorry we don't have lemon, I've had the other 3 flavours, so what can y do?it makes me not wanting to go to hungry jacks sorry

• Li
    Lisa Clark1 Oct 26, 2019

Less than half full. Large chips was also half only serve. This has happened a couple of times now.

• Mi
    Michele Upton Sep 18, 2019

I placed an order, containing 4 items at approximately 2:30pm today. I walked in, for a takeaway order. When I received my order, I assumed 3 items were in the bag and I was given the drink. When I arrived home, there was only 1 item in the bag so I received only half of the order I paid for.

Sandy Albury Sep 07, 2019

I purchased 6 stunner meals at $6.45 each which should have been a total of $38.70. When I went to pay at the counter, the staff member charged us an extra $3.80 for gst on top of the $38.70. Why is this? Gst should already be in the price promoted. Not happy!