HuaPu Store (Alen Fang )doa products and information fabrication

N Aug 03, 2018 Review updated:

To whom it may concern,
Recently I have bought a second hand graphic card from HuaPu Store.
The goods cannot be used and cannot check as it falls death since arrival with physical sign of damage (dusty connectors).
The seller claims that the card needs to work with Win 7 where as my two machines are win 8 and win 10.
From my point of view, the goods does not say that it works only on Win 7 and I believe the seller is not genuinely providing explanation of the failed product.
I submited a dispute request and I found out the reason of win 7 only is rightfully reflect the technical issues as the claim by the seller is full of lies.
Also after the dispute request, the seller still claims that the card should work with win 7 on all motherboards.

Seller's claim: Win 7 only
Finding: Wrong ! the card works on all Win 7, 8, 10.
Sellers' calim: the card works fine
Finding: Wrong! the card fails to boot up.

I wonder HOW CAN I TEST THE CARD WITH WIN 7 WHEN THE CARD FALLS DEAF AND TOTALLY FAILED TO BOOT UP.
HERE IS MY REQUEST: VIDEO CALL FOR DEMONSTRATION OF THE FAILED PRODUCT.
I would like the challenge the store to accept my video demonstration of the seller's failed product and ALIEXPRESS to reopen the investigation again.
I believe Aliexpress is the right place for good reputation and just a few shops to tarnish Aliexpress good will is not right to do.

HOpe I will hear from you soon.
REgards,

Ref:
Order number: [protected]

• I
      Aug 16, 2018

Não compre nada da Huapu Store no Aliexpress, essa loja cujo vendedor se chama Alen Fang, é um mentiroso safado. O mesmo vende produtos avariador dizendo que os mesmo funcionam.

• D
      Oct 11, 2018

@izack Estava negociando uma placa mãe com ele até verificar este comentário..

• A
      Jul 16, 2019

This store is fraud
    They sold me defective product and denied for refund saying that it was working 100%
    Seller does no reply after placing order
    Do not buy from this seller