HP India - Free GiftFailed to recieve the gift (Student's Offer) as promised

R

I had purchased a HP Pavilion notebook (model no. 5200TX) on 31st july and according to the student's offer I was supposed to register online and submit some documents at HP redemption cell Nehru Place New Delhi to claim for a free gift i.e an apple ipod according to the offer.

But I haven't received the gift yet as it has been more than 6 weeks now (it was promised to be delivered within 6 weeks). HP cheating customers.

• Dn
    Dnyanesh Chate Aug 26, 2015

i havent received my offer 'orange headset h2800 & wireless mouse x3000" what is going on with hp
    are hp scamming people by their stupid offers which takes so long.
    i hv seen many people across web about hp offer scam?

• Sh
    shipra vashist Mar 22, 2014

shipra vashist
    i purchased a hp pavilion g6 - 2231 tx laptop 6 months ago . according to the agreement the company had offered me a offer in which i extended my warranty and i chose a gift but i did not received any respond from the company, so please help me .
    phone no. - [protected], [protected]

• Ak
    akul deshmukh Sep 16, 2013

I have purchased Hp laptop pavillion g6 Model :2320 TX Notebook ) on 1th july and i have applied for the gift ( headset all in one ) that i was entitled to get . According to the student's offer I was supposed to register online and submit some documentswith DD(198/-) at HP redemption cell Nehru Place New Delhi.
    More than 2 month have passed. till now i didn't get my product
    I request you to kindly treat this as urgent and respond.

From : Akul D Deshmukh.

Sanoj kumar Mahato Apr 01, 2011

Hi sir,

This is Sanoj Kumar i brought a laptop from your show room on 19-02-2011
    and i registerd also on hp.com for the warranty and for the gift voucher also but i'm not get anything, why?
    i'm already send the email with my redemption code & attached scan copy of my purchaed slip & pruduct no & Seriel no.. .

pls help me regarding this i am student i am unable to bare all the things to buy thats why i brought this laptop with you pls!!

pls let me know which i d i soppose to send this attachment files.
    my Redemption code is-2545943.

i hope you will help me on this

Thanks & Regards
    Sanoj Kumar Mahato

• Mu
    Muralidhar SV Jan 27, 2011

This is Muralidhar SV here from Bangalore
    On 28.12.2010 I purchased a HP laptop from CROMA, sadashivanagar, bangalore-560080.
    I have submitted scanned documents of bill and sticker on box on 29.12.2010 through mail.
    The details are as below:
    HP Pavillion DV6-3106AX,
    Serial no. QCHP182265,
    Redemption code : 2400577
    So for I have not received any reply from HP or any gift vocher
    Please reply as soon possible
    Reg
    Muralidhar S.V.
    mailto: [email protected], com
    #1000(new no.5), 1st cross, 3rd main, KN extension,
    Yeshvanthpur, Bangalore - 560022

RajnishKumar May 20, 2010

this is Rajnish from Bangalore,
    I had purchased a HP Laptop (Pavilion dv6)
    Serial N0: (S)CNF9376XR2
    Product No: VV273PA#ACJ
    I haven't received my free gift VIDEOCON LCD TV as I was promised.When I called the customer care they are telling that the gift has been delievered. Please give my amount back
    or else I have to go to Consumer Court.
    From
    RAJNISH

RajnishKumar May 20, 2010

Hi
    this is Rajnish from Bangalore and I have purchased a HP laptop ( Pavilion dv6) serial No. (S)CNF9376XR2 and Product No.VV273PA#ACJ on January 2010. I have been promised a free gift VIDEOCON LCD TV on paying a sum of Rs. 9000, and I sent a DD of Rs.9000 to Redemption Sale Center, New Delhi. But till now I havent recieved the gift. Please return my amount or else I have to go to the Consumer Court.
    From
    RAJNISH

• Ro
    roshani Oct 29, 2009

HI
    I have purchase hp laptop(model:dvs11o2tv)on 4th february in banglore and i have applied for the gift that
    i was entitled to get.
    i have already send a demand draft of Rs1499.but i am surprise, i have not received it till date
    kindly send me the gift or else return the demand draft.

FROM KUMARI ROSHANI
    ([protected])
    roshani .dsbs @ gmail.com

• Bh
    BHAVIN KOTAK Oct 18, 2009

I SEND U THIS MAIL FOR THAT BECAUSE I NOT RECEIVED A PROMOTION GIFT TILL YET ON THE COMPAQ PRESARIO NOTEBOOK

I WAS ALREADY REGISTERED PRODUCT & SEND THE DEMAND DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF SOLUTION INTEGRATED MARKETING PVT. LTD. THE DD AMOUNT IS 3999

DEAR SIR NOW I SEND YOU MY REDUMPTION REGISTERED DETAIL SO PLZ CHECK IT & REPLY ME TILL YET I CAN'T RECEIVED ANY RPLY AFTER SEND DEMAND DRAFT & ALSO NNOT GOT REDEPTION GIFT.

MY DETAIL
    INVOICE NO::-57, NAME OF DEALER :- JALARAM INFOTECH - ADIPUR
    PRODUCT DEATIL :- COMPAQ PRESARIO NOTE BOOK MODEL NO CQ40-317TU

ITS SERIAL NO:- (S) CND9100RD6 PRODUCT NO :- (1P)NJ182PA
    REDEMPTION REGISTERING CODE :- ZE35ZXOFL9

DEMAND DRAFT NO:- 792771 DD AMOUNT :- 3999 DD DATE :- 05/06/2009
    BANK NAME:- STATE BANK OF INDIA - BRANCH:- ADIPUR-KUTCH
    IN FAVOUR OF :- SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETINGS SERVICES PVT.LTD.

COURIER DEATIL :-

ADIPUR - KUTCH
    PIN 370 205
    MOBILE : - [protected], [protected]

prashant sahu Oct 10, 2009

I have purchased a HP pavilion dv2910tx notebook in Nov. 2009 and sent all the document along with the DD of Rs. 990 to Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. I have received a confirmation mail from HP redemption cell that they have received all the document. But till now i haven't received the Digital camera. It seems that HP is cheating his customer through the promotional offer. I THINK HP IS CHEATING WITH US... AND I SUGGEST MY FRIENDS NT TO DEAL WITH THEM...
    My Redemption code is :W5CRMMV88L and Serial no. is :(2)CE8361FC8.

Prashant Sahu
    Durg(Chhattisgarh)

angry indian Oct 10, 2009

ya the same happend wit me.

i bought a dv4 notebook on aug 2009, send the draft for 1299 to avail the offer, its been oct 2009 now.no response frm their end.my redemption code is DOZI36QHR9.the webpage tht reported status s now not existing.shall v file a case against this?????????

• R4
    R4RT5TT Sep 22, 2009

dear sir
    i have bought compaq presario laptop CQ40-108Tu, SL NO- CND8453KB4, INVOICE NO-ICS/08-09/0154, date-27/12/2008.i have send all my documents to your office but i am sorry to say i am fail to have my gift, digital camera.

i hope you take proper step for sending it, please.

from
    debdas dey

rakesh munjal May 18, 2009

not recived gift no is cnd84518yl

Jaipal Reddy May 01, 2009

Hi,

This is for all those who didnt receive free gifts from HP company. Please be informed that you will receive the gifts in two months down the line from the Date of Receipt of your DD to HP redemption cell. It took the same duration for me and i recieved Philips Home theater in good condition. Thanks for your understanding.

Jaipal Reddy
    Hyderabad.

Sachin Purswani Apr 08, 2009

I agree to the grievance of the above consumers. I am facing the same thing now. I bought a HP laptop and was promised a home theatre as a gift. I had sent a DD of requisite amount and received a confirmation from the redemption cell that the free gift would be received within 6 weeks. It is the 8th week now, no news of the gift. HP cheating customers.

• Bi

my mob-[protected]
    give feedback

channigaiah Apr 02, 2009

we purchased laptop of MODEL NUMBER=dv5-1102TU,
    we have not received free gift of home theater for our laptop..
    our Redemption code is 4EC4VBQ9XW. please reply us...mobile [protected]
    or email us at [email protected]
    by channigaiah...

• Om
    Om Narayan Pathak Feb 23, 2009

hello Sir,
    i have purchased a HP pavilion A6525IN desktop PC along
    with accessories on 28/10/08 from GEONET It mall. I was promised a
    free Holiday pack and consistency of KODAK digital camera, I was
    Advised to send a Draft for Rs 1000/- to Innovative Incentives
    chandigarh which was forwarded on 28/11/08.
    Till date I have made several calls but have not received
    any positive answer
    It is therefore requested that the matter be investigated
    and the holiday pack be sent to me at the earliest ...
    if I am not eligible for any gift pack, just please intimate me on my
    personal number.

My Registration No. F7U7NH9CS5

my moblie no. [protected]

Regards,
    Om Narayan Pathak

• Ak
    Akshay Gupta Feb 18, 2009

Respected Sir,
    i would like to tell you that i had purchased a HP laptop on 4th December, 08 and had to receive a kodak camera in lieu of DD worth Rs.1299/- as handling charges. i had sent you the same from Punjab National Bank on around 13th or 14th december, 08 but still i haven't received any news regarding my camera...
    The bill was in name of Ms. Neha adressed at B-7/31 Sector-15 Rohini Delhi-110085.
    Kindly let me know if you need any more information and when will i receive my gift...
    Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely
    Akshay Gupta

please revert back as soon as possible

• De
    Deepa Feb 09, 2009

Hi

I was assured to get a 10MP Digicam through the offer I opt with my HP2901 notebook purchase from House of laptop Pune

I have been continuously calling your customer care number which is always busy,
    I have sent all the required documents through DTDC courier and submitted scan copy of delivery proof as well
    It’s been more than 2 months, have not received Product or acknowledgment.

Details of redemption

Deepa

Preeti Feb 04, 2009

Reference Dispatch Detail: 34540 PRESARIO PROMOTION
    Dear Sir,
    Till date we are not received any parcel from your side.
    Regards
    [protected], [protected]

• Ro
    Rohith Jan 28, 2009

dear sir
    i bought hp pavilion dv4-1133tx notebookand i ve posted all necessary documents to the redemption cell along with a dd of rs990/- on 4th december 2008...i havnt even got an acknowledgement from the redemption care abt the status...all my attempts to contact them were futile.this shows their commitment towards customers queries.
    redemption code MHUBH1WSKP
    i hope i get a proper reply to this else not matter may be pushed in the consumer forum's docket!

Ankur Behl Dec 25, 2008

I purchased the hp notebook n was promised of getting the kodak digicam which i have not got till now and it has been six weeks no as promised by the company...I'm lookin forward to put up the case in the consumer forum...

• Vi
    Vinodbhai D Shahi Nov 27, 2008

I have purchased HP laptop model no.dv6910tx dated on 22|10|2008.Kodak camera is free with this model and i had sent a draft of Rs.990 for this camera but till now we didn't get this camera.When will we get this camera?Plz give us reply.MOBILE:[protected], 079-[protected]

• As
    Ashwini Nov 18, 2008

Hi all,

I have purchased a HP notebook recently with model no. DV51106ax and serial no. (s)cnf8341n3p. I had an offer for the purchase. I was suppose to get 8.0 megapixel kodak camera as gift from hp. For which I have sent DD of rs 1000 to the address:Okhla Industrial Area Phase -I, N. Delhi-110020 and also have tried calling Hp customer care and redemption cell ppl. But all went in vain. If HP has little bit concern towards its customer do reply to me and solve my query...my redemption no is e8cdgaboa6...please do the needful...If Hp cant afford offering gifts please do avoid...after offering dont cheat customers which may result in bad reputition...

• Mi
    miss Smriti Nov 16, 2008

I purchased a laptop and got registered ith HP redumption cell with registration no RL 11752E8T to get free gift of DIGICAM but till date i have not received the same.No body is picking up the telephones .Please tell me how to contact and what is the state of my gift.

• Me
    Meghnath Das Nov 14, 2008

I have purchesed a HP compaq notebook at 31st august 2008.After that I have sent my documents along with a demand draft worth rs.999 as handling charge at
    Office: +( 91) 11 [protected] | Email: [email protected]

on 6th september by EMS speedpost But I have not recive that gift which was proposed by the offer.

Tey are simply chitting...

• Me
    Meghnath Das Nov 14, 2008

I had purchased a HP Compaq notebook (model no. 796VU) on 31st August and according to the student's offer I was supposed to register online and submit some documents with a demand draft worth rs. 999 as a handling charge at HP Redemptions
    S O L U T I O N S D I G I T A S
    1st Floor, A - 2, Okhla Phase 1 | New Delhi - 110020 | India
    Office: +( 91) 11 [protected] | Email: [email protected] to claim for a free gift i.e an wi-fi music reciver & a Backpack according to the offer.

• Mr
    Mr. Sabyasachi Mohapatra Nov 09, 2008

Hello Sir,

Any expected time for this gift. As of now its 10th Nov.2008. And still you people giving me the status stock was not availale from last 12 week's. Every time you are writing the same thing it will reach with in 2 to 3 week's from now.Even the HP shop people were really great.. they know how to cheat the people. Told me assured gift with in 21 days . But as per your feed back I found HP delaer has cheated me.

Let me check the reply for this mail .And think for the solution what to do.Because now its enough for wait time.

IF you want any information from my side, please let me know.

Mr. Sabyasachi Mohapatra
    Ph.[protected] (Off)
    Cell. [protected] (m)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Hp Redemptions <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the gift will be dispatched to you on the receipt of the stock which is expected within the next 2-3 weeks.

Inconvenience caused due to delay is truly regretted.

S O L U T I O N S | D I G I T A S

www.digitas.in

Solutions I Digitas is India and South-East Asia’s leading marketing services and digital marketing agency, helping the world's biggest brands develop, engage and profit from building profitable relationships with their customers. The Agency pairs marketing, technology, creativity, imagination, analytics and media to ignite emotional bonds between people and brands.

Members of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577, NYSE: PUB), the world's fourth largest communications group and second largest media counsel and buying group.

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this email information is prohibited. When addressed to Digitas clients or vendors, any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return email, and delete the email.

Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:45 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]

HI,

Still I am waiting for the TV tuner card and the WIFI system.But no updates from your side.Please let me know when areyou going to send the same. I brought this laptop in July 2nd week. Now its Oct. 2nd week .

Waiting for your reply.

Cell:[protected]

Sent: Sun 9/28/2008 8:52 PM
    Cc: Sabyasachi Mohapatra (WT01 - SECURITIES); Sabyasachi Mohapatra

Hello,

Thanks for the Update.But i found one of my friend who brought the same laptop from same store just 1 week after, got his Wi Fi-Music and Tv tuner with in a month .In my case its already 3 months delayed..

Please let me know when are you going to send the same.

Waiting for your feedback.

Regds,

Sabyasasachi Mohapatra

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Hpredemptions <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the delay caused.

We would like to inform you that we have received your claim under Hp Pavilion Dv2713Tu and same is approved for Wi-Music & TV Tuner.

The delivery of the same will be delayed for another 2-3 weeks due to some technical issues from our supplier's end. We are working towards speedy closure of your redemption.

Kindly feel free to write us for any further help.

www.digitas.in

Solutions I Digitas is India and South-East Asia's leading marketing services and digital marketing agency, helping the world's biggest brands develop, engage and profit from building profitable relationships with their customers. The Agency pairs marketing, technology, creativity, imagination, analytics and media to ignite emotional bonds between people and brands.

Sent: 18/09/2008 8:41 PM
    Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]

Hi,

Still I am waiting for the Gift ...Its not reached to me.

Any Updates on this.

Sabyasachi

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Hpredemptions <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that we have received your claim for Wi-Music & TV Tuner and same is approved.

The free gift will be dispatched to you within the next 2-3 weeks from now.

Kindly feel free to write us for any further clarifications.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: 22/08/2008 2:15 PM
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: RE: sid: [ 473775 ] - Any update on Redemption Code - 8A2XRTLEXH

Hi,

Please claim this as soon as possible.

My Redemption Code - 8A2XRTLEXH

[protected](cell)

020 - [protected](off)

From: Sabyasachi Mohapatra [mailto:msa[email protected]]
    Sent: Thu 8/21/2008 9:59 PM
    To: Hpredemptions
    Cc: Sabyasachi Mohapatra (WT01 - SECURITIES)
    Subject: Re: sid: [ 473775 ]

Hello Sir,

Please find the scaned copy of the barcoded sticker for the serial number which is pasted on the back side of my laptop.

The scan copy (HP2783TU.jpg) is attached with this mail. Please check the attachment.

Sabyasachi

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Hpredemptions <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail we would like to inform you that till date we have not received the Original Bar-Coded Sticker.

We request you to kindly send us the scanned copy of the Bar-coded sticker bearing the 10 Digit Product Serial No which is pasted below the Laptop.

So, that we can process the claim at the earliest.

Sent: 14/08/2008 8:32 PM

Subject: Re: sid: [ 473775 ]

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Sabyasachi Mohapatra <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

I have already courriered you the "Original barcoded serial number sticker, pasted on the cardboard packaging of the notebook"
    through SPEED post.Let me know still you want the the scan copy.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Sachin Padhy

Mumbai

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Hpredemptions <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail, we request you to kindly send us the scanned copy of the Bar-coded sticker bearing the 10 Digit Product Serial No which is pasted below the Laptop.

So, that we can process the claim at the earliest.

Sent: 10/08/2008 8:38 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: Sabyasachi Mohapatra
    Subject: Re: HP Pavilion Notebook PCs - Wi-Music & TV Tuner Combo Offer - Hold Mail [ 473775 ]

Hi,

I have mailed you the Original barcoded serial number sticker through speed post .

Please let me know any more information you required.

Mr. Sachin Padhy

Cell:[protected]

Phone:022-[protected]

On 8/1/08, HP Redemption Cell <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to inform you that the claim for the gift of Wi-Music & TV Tuner is currently on hold due to the below mentioned reason.

Original barcoded serial number sticker, pasted on the cardboard packaging of the notebook, is not submitted

We request you to kindly submit the Original barcoded serial number sticker, pasted on the cardboard packaging of the notebook

Your Redemption Code - 8A2XRTLEXH

Thanks & Regards,
    HP Redemption Cell
    First Floor, A – 2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – I
    New Delhi – 110020

Phone - 011-[protected]

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

www.wipro.com

• Mo
    Mohit Nov 05, 2008

Ya even i've not received my gift even my cheque payment of Rs.500 got cleared & even they are not picking up my calls.
    Mohit

• Re
    renny lionel Nov 04, 2008

Hi,
    I would like to know when I will receive my gifts since its been
    Almost 3 months since I sent the claim documents for the approved gifts.
    My laptop model: dv6767tx,
    Product Serial No. - CNF81357SC,
    Redemption code: E2FCKTWSS1
    I had received a mail from [email protected] on July
    5th saying that my claim documents were received, after which I did
    Not receive any information about it. So I had mailed to the same
    Email on October 18th enquiring, to which I never got any reply.
    After which I called up the toll free number they gave me an id as [email protected], to which my mail was not delivered.
    Please let me know about the details to email [email protected]
    Or my contact no: [protected], [protected], and [protected]
    Tamilnadu

• Re
    renny lionel Nov 03, 2008

hi,
    i would like to know when i will receive my gifts since its been
    almost 3 months since i sent the claim documents for the approved
    gifts.
    my laptop model: dv6767tx,
    Product Serial No.- CNF81357SC,
    redemption code: E2FCKTWSS1
    i had received a mail from [email protected] on july
    5th saying that my claim documents were received, after which i did
    not receive any information about it. so i had mailed to the same
    email on october 18th enquiring, to which i never got any reply.
    aft which i called up the toll free no they gave me an id as [email protected], to which my mail was not delivered.
    please let me know about the details to email [email protected]
    or my contact no: [protected], [protected], [protected]
    purasaiwakkam,
    chennai -600084

• Ni
    nickson Oct 27, 2008

I have purchased CompaqC797vu and as dewali offer you have promised to give free i Pod and you asked me to register code no in online. But your website is not having the related colum to regiter. Therefore, we kindly request you to help us to get that officer at the earliest with resonable offer. We purchased from the following delear Shanthi Computers, 1 Sangeeth Plaza Alwarpuram, Near Devar Statue, Goripalayam, Madurai - 625 002.

• Gs
    G.Sankaralingam Oct 14, 2008

Free gift hamper not yet received my allotted redemption code No. K33051X12F.

Kindly intimate the status for the gift.

My Cell No [protected].

By G.sankaralingam.

• Gs
    G.Sankaralingam Oct 14, 2008

Free gift hamper not yet received my allotted redemption code No. K33051X12F. Despatched free gift through outlook express not yet recieved so far.

Kindly intimate the status for the gift.
    My Cell No-[protected].

• Vi
    Vivek Mathew Sep 23, 2008

HP is a cheating, and has taken my money and i did not get my gift (TV tuner card + HiFi Music Modem),
    Its 1 month and 2 weeks now.

prakash gupta Aug 17, 2008

I have purchased a hp desktop on10-06-08but till today we have not recieved the gift hampper . our complaint noumber is cchsap150257. prakash gupta mob.[protected]
    office.[protected]

• As
    A.Siaj Basha Jul 18, 2008

hp laserjet 1022 has been supplied to the Additional District Judge, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu and it is not woking. The serial No.of the Machine is VNRJ 7B S1 W3. Please contact me in [protected] for futher refernce.

• Dh
    Dhanasekaran.J Jul 08, 2008

i bought Compaq Presario C700 - 765 TU model laptop and i suppose to receive a redemption gift from HP i had sent all the details like which they are asked like invoice along with my redemption code, serial number sticker, 500 rs DD payable at Delhi, two months back i have not received any gift or atleast a communication from them please help me in this regards.

• Gi
    GIREESHAN May 23, 2008

sir
    i am gireeshan from kerala in india
    I had purchased a 1 Hp Laser jet 1018on nearly 10/01/2008 from u r distributers on changanachery.Serial No. VNC4J38836
    But this is not working the next week i have sent the printer to u r distributers on changanachery and that person this printer sent to ur bombay office .I haven't received that printer after service yet as it has been more than 4 months now .it was promised to be delivered within 4 weeks.SIR PLEASE CALL ME MY MOBILE [protected]