Hong Leong Bank"professional service skill"

P

I'm one of your hlbb customer, on the 28th feb I was doing a international transfer to india. After I done with the submittion one of your staff giving me a called to verify the transaction as mention above with amount 111usd. This is one of your friendly customer service staff (indian ladies) she's the one who told me that the transfer has been approved... On the (05th march 2017) I giving another call to your friendly customer service to checking about the transaction, this (Malay ladies) she's told me that will be taking 5 workings days to complete the transaction. She "guarantee" that the transaction will be recieved by the 3nd partier on (Wednesday -8th march2017).

Finally on the (Sunday - 12th march 2017 @ 12:15pm) I receive a call from don't know which department, don't know where she come from, with not inform where she calling from and her name, this is should be the basic knowledge skills for a customer service consultant :
1. Answer calls within 3 rings
2. Greeting
3. Where u make this call from and what. Regurding about.
4. Mention thier name to the person they call to.
This are the most basic knowledge for a customer service skills but your staff failed, even the manager do the same things.
Your friendly staff questions the customer that :
Have u read everything about the t&c? (in a rudeness way, with a shouting tone)
They are not wish to provieded the professional knowledge and clear explanation with a soloution on the matter.
They are not listening to the customer, just keep talking talking talking non stop.
The (Malay ladies) staff ask me to hold on the phone she will transfer my call to her boss??? Boss???
I'm been waiting on the line 10min, then she just told me : eh my boss went for lunch ah, I ask her call u back in 1hrs time.
After the last words of "time" (She hang up my call with no any mention and in very rude not responsibility at all)
The last... Finally "my boss" is appear after lunch, I was expected her "boss" will give me a better solution, clear explanation with professional but what she did just exactly same with the staff!!! Hang up call, rude, not responsibility at all, service skill totally zero) this is the way how to be a "boss".

So now my transaction which not approved how I settle it?!!!
Just leave it like nothing???!!! Seem like you staff are not keen to help on the matter and serve me in a very "special way"

So what are the soulotion now???

I hope can get someone are higher position then "my boss" explain all this to me. I will sent an email to cfm as well.

Hope will hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you for listening the best of the best drama.