Home Freedom CapitalScam Mortgage Modification

These Home Freedom Capital People ripped me off... I had paid them lots of money to modify my loan and they did NOTHING!!! Then I asked for my money back - ha... check is in the mail... AVOID like the plague...

Now they are doing some kind of debt consolodation scam as the modification business dried up.

Google BBB rating for these idiots and complain!!!

EasyMan

Scam Mortgage Modification

More Home Freedom Capital Complaints & Reviews

CHRISTCRYSTAL2001 Jul 07, 2009

These people harassed me - would not stop calling - and promised me the world. I am SOOO glad my wife told me not to do this mortgage modification...

Now they are calling me from the SAME number - saying they are Lifeguard - wanting to pay off all my credit card debt - right !!!

Thanks for the SCAM Warning :>)

• Ea
    easyman Jul 06, 2009

These guys took my money too...