Home Depot — Veteran's discount
I have been to this Home Depot and was told that I could get a veteran's discount if I showed the veteran's driver license. On one occasion I bought
several items and presented by husband's driver's license as he is not able to
come to the store. The only place he goes is to the doctor. When I got to the cashier, she informed me that my husband, the veteran, must come in person and I explained to her that he is not able. Cashier would not give me the discount, when I arrived home I called back and talked to a supervisor and told her the situation. She said that next time I came to the store that I would get the discount. Next time, I received the discount. Next time, the cashier would not give me the discount and I asked for the supervisor and explained the situation and she said that it is their policy that discounts would not be given unless the veteran is there in person. She gave me the discount but said that they would not give me the discount anymore.. I said I will be going to Lowe's. I have contacted Lowe's and they have a much better policy for veterans so I will be shopping there from now on.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677