Home Credit IndiaPhone Calls

S

I have been called over & over again by Home Credit Department individuals saying that these are training calls & they would like to speak to someone by the name of "Darshan Singh" on my number which is [protected] . Time & again I've told them that they have got the wrong number, as this number does not belong to any Darshan Singh. I do not know of anyone by this name, have never heard of him also.

The number has been with me, Smita Guleria since 2008. Have requested them to update their database accordingly & stop bothering me. They assure me they will remove it & yet again i keep getting calls from them several times in a day.

Request you to have this sorted with immediate affect & stop this inconvenience.

RESOLVED

• Home Credit India Finance's response · Mar 15, 2016

Replay from Home Credit
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we would request you to please provide your correct mobile number on which you are receiving the calls so that we can check your account and assist you accordingly. We found 11 digits in shared number.
    Please send your details with us on our email address [email protected]

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone: [protected], or email:[email protected] should you need any further clarification.

Yours sincerely,
    Customer Care Team
    Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .