Home Buyers NetworkScam

N Review updated:

I bought the home buyers network back on 11-2-05 for $68.95 and they told me that if in the next 90days nothing happens i will get a full refund now is April 3.2006 and I only get to pay and pay and nothing working i paid again back on 1-6-06 $399.00 dollars because they told me that in order for me to have a Realtor any time and also i need it to paid 76.00 dollars per week for the service for them to work fore me but i only been paying and i have to home or even close to buy one I did all this because me and my husband want to buy a home but, now we see that we're getting scam from this company and no results every time i try to talk to someone they tell me they will call me back in 24 to 48 hours and nothing and i also ask to speak to a supervisor several times but, i can't please if you can help me i don't to loose my money that with a lot of sacrifice we paid and now we can't get back i need your help!

• Ha
    Has Name Mar 12, 2019

Home Buyers Network should disassociate itself from you. Insulting people is very unprofessional, even if you use quotation marks.

• Rp
    RPM,LLc Mar 01, 2011

I have been a subscriber to the Home Buyers Network leads for 3 years now. As a professional home buyer, Nina does not appear to be to "sharp." I don't believe she understands what she is ordering, real estate sales leads of people who have displayed an interest in selling their homes. She needs to know what to do with those leads and how to handle them. Now, if she wants and is trying to cancel the service (leads) and HBN is not canceling, that is another story.

Also, her gripe is NOT with the home BUYERS, like my company, but with the parent company that markets the leads they generate from internet marketing.