Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Car Dealers Holmes Motors buyer beware!

Holmes Motors review: buyer beware!

R
Author of the complaint
8:22 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a used vehicle from Holmes Motors in D'Iberville, MS. I put $5, 000 in cash down on the vehicle, and never had a late payment. One morning, I woke up and our vehicle was gone. I called Holmes Motors immediately and discovered that they took it because I didn't have insurance. My insurance expired one day before they took the vehicle. I called my auto insurance company and asked why I never received a renewal notice...they had sent it to a wrong address. I advised Holmes Motors of this, and was told that I would still need to pay $500 dollars in order to get my vehicle back. Furthermore, when they took my vehicle, they also took our carseats for our 2 and 3 year old. They left us with no legal way to transport our children anywhere. Buyer beware, Holmes Motors doesn't play around. They are cutthroat to the core.

More Holmes Motors complaints & reviews

Holmes Motors - scam and cheating
Holmes Motors - scam!! rippoff!!!
Holmes Motors - rebuttal
Holmes Motors - got a lemon
Holmes Motors - almost fell for it.
1 comments