Holmes Motorsbuyer beware!

I bought a used vehicle from Holmes Motors in D'Iberville, MS. I put $5, 000 in cash down on the vehicle, and never had a late payment. One morning, I woke up and our vehicle was gone. I called Holmes Motors immediately and discovered that they took it because I didn't have insurance. My insurance expired one day before they took the vehicle. I called my auto insurance company and asked why I never received a renewal notice...they had sent it to a wrong address. I advised Holmes Motors of this, and was told that I would still need to pay $500 dollars in order to get my vehicle back. Furthermore, when they took my vehicle, they also took our carseats for our 2 and 3 year old. They left us with no legal way to transport our children anywhere. Buyer beware, Holmes Motors doesn't play around. They are cutthroat to the core.

• Mr
    Mrt20819 Apr 25, 2012

I would like to start a class action lawsuit against Holmes Motors.
    Would you be interested in joining? I have both heard and experienced
    Aweful things with these crooks!!