The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hollister — Over charging at Debit machine
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Debit machine froze, when I explained to the cashier that the hand held machine said the transaction went through, she said it did not show up on her computer so we needed to do it again.
When I returned home I found that sure enough I was charged twice. Nearly two months later of Hollisters "call centre" staff telling us it was coming, send more information, we were then told 21 buisness days. On the 21st day when the money was not deposited into our account we called again, only to be told that they had deposited.
Well we asked for proff of that transaction because we did not have the money.
Our bank is now investigaing it.
Terrible customer service, you get the run-around with the call centre, never able to speak with anyone who knows about your complaint or who can do anything about it.
More Hollister Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie, Hollister - Descrimination against heathy sized girls
- Hollister Co. - Sizes to small!!!
- Hollister CO - Awful everything
- Hollister UK - Fake website
- Hollister - Everything
- Hollister - unmannerly and insensitive behaviors
- Hollister - management & rehire of military veterans
- Hollister Co. - Have to wait forever to get the gift card activated
- Hollister - Rabbit fur
- Hollister - overcharging customers online