Holland and BarrettCustomer service

M Review updated:

So where do I start?
In the beginning of April I decided to place an order online for Holland&Barrett, nothing special really, few gluten-free snacks, a soap, some vitamins, as I have experienced that most of the stores do not have some items listed online. Before placing my ordered I changed my address too, since I moved a few months ago. Then the troubles started: the receipt I got stated that my order was going to my old address, although I have changed it. The same evening I sent an email explaining my situation to customer service, they told me they can't help me out and I should give a call to customer service instead to sort out this issue, because you see they cannot cancel anything once it has been confirmed, even though I was just telling them that THEY have the wrong address. First thing in the morning I called customer service, they assured me that my order is going to my current address and that everything is in order. But when I received and email from Hermes, that my order was delivered and I was at home I realized that they indeed delivered it to the wrong address in spite of all my efforts. Therefore, I had to call the customer service. AGAIN. The person on the other line, seemed confused about the mistake, but agreed to sent me replacement parcel. Which I had to wait for another additional 4 days. I receive my package and... I am missing two products that I have ordered and paid for! As if this nightmare never ends.. So I sent another email to customer service, and another, since they could not reply.. It's Customer Service, somehow I did not feel like I was treated seriously at all. The lady who actually replied to me later and in the end sorted everything out, was replying around once a week, due to her being on her leave, so NO ONE COULD TAKE OVER HER WORK?? Are you kidding me??
Eventually I was told that the two products that were not delivered actually are not being sold by Holland&Barrett anymore.. It is still on the website, people can still order it and I was not informed about it nor by email nor by phone or text. In the end I received a refund for the two products and a measly 5% discount next time I shop. As if there is going to be a next time. No one bothered to reply to me for more than a week, no one informed me that I paid for non-existing products until I started asking myself. In the end it took me more than a month to get this sorted.
Would I recommend it to a friend? Hell no! Keep as far as possible from this shop and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Never buying anything from there again.

• Lo
    LordofDunans,Scotland. Feb 22, 2017

Everyone is complaining about the younger's. I went in the other day to the Coney Street, store in York. And I needed some help, and a really nice shop assn't helped me, he was very helpful, nothing was too much for him, as i am an older person it takes time for me to make a decision.

I FOUND MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL, VERY POLITE, AND IS A CREDIT TO THE STORE.

I also decided to write a letter to Head Office

Laird of Dunans.

• Mi
    MikeisExcellent Feb 22, 2017

Yes your Lordship, Mike is very helpful in the York store, I shopped there on Tuesday, and he looked after me, he was very helpful.

Well Done Mike.

• La
    LairofDunans Feb 28, 2017

I FOUND MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL, VERY POLITE, AND IS A CREDIT TO THE STORE.

I also decided to write a letter to Head Office

Laird of Dunans.

• Fr
    Fredshuttle. Mar 09, 2017

I shopped on Thursday at the Coney Street branch, and Mike was very helpful, he had his finger on the pulse at all times, nothing was too much for him, it appeared he was the only one doing anything, he helped me find what i wanted, then he rushed to the till to serve me.

YOU ARE A CREDIT TO THE STORE MIKE, KEEP IT UP 10 OUT OF 10.

• Mi
    Mikestheoneforthejob. Dec 22, 2017

I agree Mike from the Coney Street, Holland and Barrettt store is outstanding, very helpful, nothing is too much for him,

I think he should be promoted to the Manger of the store, now that Kate and Catherine are not on the shop floor now.

• Po
    Porkpie Jan 01, 2018

At Christmas Holland and Barrettt, usualy have large meat free pork pies, but none of the shops i went in had these, they only had the small ones.
    WHATS GOING ON, NEXT CHRISTMAS MAKE AN EFFORT.

• Pl
    Plastic Jan 12, 2018

Went into Holland and Barret, yesterday and after all the news on the television and radio about plastic, this shop is full of plastic wrapping up items, in all the fridges every item was wrapped up in plastic. Its going to be difficult in this shop not buying an item wrapped up in plastic.

• Du
    dumpandsmell Aug 28, 2018

Just walked down the main street in York, Coney street, what a total mess, litter all over the place, tramps bedding in every door way of shops that are closed. Outside the Holland and Barrett shop a tramp asked me for some food. Then outside York station a drunk tramp asked me for some change, York is full of them every where you go, will not be coming back here again.

• Ca
    Cartherine the great Jan 28, 2020

The old hands are the better Catherine still there at the York store she as lots of knowledge, have not seen Mike for a lot time he was excellent.