Hefty Cinch SakLousy bags

N

The hefty cinch saks [30 gallon] 35 bags are lousy. Half of them are split down one side so I switched to glad bags and have no problem.

What happened to quality control?

Joan Apr 24, 2007

I purchased a box of 20, 30 gal cinch Sak, and everyone of them the blue tie comes up out of the band. Makes it very difficult to tie shut. What happened? What can be done? They are not cheap! Thanks, Joan

• Nb
    NB Scheer May 10, 2007

What happened to quality control?

• Bj
    B J Duvall Jan 07, 2008

HEFTY 13-GAL CINCH SAK: I purchase Hefty bags as company participates in Box Tops which I collect for grandchildren; however, the 85-bag box I purchased recently has been nothing but disappointment in that nearly every bag has one pull that is
    stuck to the white portion of bag making it nearly impossible to pull and close. Quality control is lacking in the production. I am forced to switch to another brand. HEFTY wake up!

• St
    Stephen Legg May 03, 2008

I recently bought a package of Hefty Cinch Saks tall kitchen bags. I have found that they tear when you try to lift them out of the trash can. This is the last Hefty product I will buy.

• Vi
    Vicky Greeley May 26, 2008

I just purchased the Hefty Cinch Sak 13-Gal bags, as I have many times before and discovered the blue pull isn't even attached to the bag! I am now thinking I might be "GLAD" to switch to a different brand! Stay strong Hefty...or you too will a brand of the past.

• Al
    all bagged out Feb 27, 2009

I bought the hefty cinch sak and every bag tore when trying to put in the can and the ones that made it in the can tore comming out of the can

• Jt
    J. T. Lyman Mar 02, 2009

I agree with Vicky. Our 13 gal. Hefty Cinch Saks have the blue pull not secured to the bag on one side. Makes the "Cinch" part somewhat problematic.

We will also be "glad" to check out other brands.

J. T. Lyman

• Re
    redrunner Jul 16, 2009

I bought the 13 gal bags and so far everyone has split down the side. What has happen I have aways used hefty but will change now.

• He
    Hefty Cinch Sak- Quality Declining? Jul 17, 2011

I had the same problem. I do not always have this problem but this is a consistently bad box of trash bags. Every single bag was unable to be tied in the manner it was designed to be. I don't know if I got a bad box this time or if this is just a decline in quality as we have been seeing with many other products in this day and age.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices