Hawthorne Management of Charlotte, NCService

I would caution any HOA from doing business with this firm. I personally delivered my HOA dues to their Post Office and handed the check to the Postal Clerk. I can prove this. They caused my house to be put into HOA Foreclosure with a Lien based on ‘missing’ $150 HOA dues check. I have been calling them to try to gather information for the court hearing and they offer no assistance. I have sent countless emails and called many times. I will update accordingly.

However, their service has always been lousy. Poor customer service. They do not properly monitor neighborhood and ours has countless covenant violations that they never deal with.

On my first call to them the Legal Liaison, Heather Todd, had the nerve to insinuate I was a liar. I am a person that paid my dues on-time for 11+ years and I am called a liar. Beware of this company if you are in market. When you get large like them, you become unresponsive to customers and self-serving.
Hawthorne Management Company
www.hawthornemgmt

• Ra
    RayofCharlotte Jan 26, 2011

Lazy and Poor Service!!!

The whole time HMC was the Association Management Company for our community we have had dozens of blatant covenant violations. HMC never drives through our community. Now the many violations are part of our community due to laches at our communities lose. HMC provides the absolute bare minimum of services for the full market rate fee they charge. Everyone in our community is dissatisfied with HMC. Our community, like so many, has become complacent with HMC poor service but I think this year is their last chance.

• Gi
    givemetruth Mar 31, 2011

How could my community complain or get rid of HMC?