Hawthorne Management of Charlotte, NC — Service
I would caution any HOA from doing business with this firm. I personally delivered my HOA dues to their Post Office and handed the check to the Postal Clerk. I can prove this. They caused my house to be put into HOA Foreclosure with a Lien based on ‘missing’ $150 HOA dues check. I have been calling them to try to gather information for the court hearing and they offer no assistance. I have sent countless emails and called many times. I will update accordingly.
However, their service has always been lousy. Poor customer service. They do not properly monitor neighborhood and ours has countless covenant violations that they never deal with.
On my first call to them the Legal Liaison, Heather Todd, had the nerve to insinuate I was a liar. I am a person that paid my dues on-time for 11+ years and I am called a liar. Beware of this company if you are in market. When you get large like them, you become unresponsive to customers and self-serving.
Hawthorne Management Company
P.O. Box 11906
Charlotte, NC [protected]
4530 Park Rd Ste 201
Mr. Sam Hicks, President
Joseph H Aiken - Owner
More Hawthorne Management of Charlotte, NC Complaints & Reviews
- Hawthorne Management - Unethical and Deceptive Company 
- Hawthorne Management - Joe H Aiken - CPA Licensing 
- Hawthorne Management - Deceptive * Immoral * Unethical * No Integrity
- Hawthorne Management - Poor Service 
- Hawthorne Management - Bad Business 
- Hawthorne Management Company - rules for fines
- Hawthorne Management - Disclosing confidential Data
- Hawthorne Management - No Integrity from Top Down!!
- Hawthorne Management Company - Worst ever