Hawaiian Hair Extensions - Susan ReynoldsBad Hair

I recently purchased about $1000 of hair from Susan. She made me feel very safe during the ordering process, answered all of my questions and quickly responded to all emails. She said the hair was Russian hair, which is very soft and fine hair perfect for more western hair types.
I payed for a rush order which she said would ship in up to 4 days from payment. Twice she said she had sent the extensions and then admitted they had not been sent. Finally she sent them (about 2 weeks later) and when they arrived I knew they were not russian hair as described. I went to see my extensionist (who specializes in Russian hair) to get her verdict and she agrees it is more "euro blend" like Indian. It is also heavily processed with TONS of split ends and constant breakage.
I then contacted Susan to let her know and she adamantly denied any wrong doing however as someone who knows russian hair I know that what she's selling is far inferior quality.
I feel a bit dumb for having trusted someone on the internet with a purchase that big but she definitely makes you feel safe. All I can say is buyer beware.