Harmony Driving SchoolDrive Time

Harmoney driving school took our money for my 15 year to do Drivers training and now I can not get them to honor the mandatory driving classes it takes to get her license. I had an appoint for her to drive today and Michael Collins was a NO SHOW. I waited for 3 weeks to get this appointment and for 30 minutes today for him to not show up. This has been an on going problem since February 2012. she has had only 1 driving class since then and at that time he dropped her off at the school 30 minutes early eithout any adult supervision and left. This school needs to refund me my money and pay for my child to go to another drivering school.

• Ti
    Tina Thibodeaux Jul 26, 2018

I was initially excited to try out this this school so that our son could get the extra prep he needed for his drivers test. When I spoke to Mike in June he said it would be no problem to get the drive time in before our son started band camp in July. I paid my $210.00 for 14 hours of instruction, my check was cashed immediately after his first lesson on June 20th. Then I called to set up his next lesson and I was told that he was too busy and everyone was in a crunch to get their drive time in, when I asked for a refund and said I would go elsewhere, then all of a sudden I was able to get another hour of drive time. We had to call multiple times to get a 3rd and 4th lesson. So in the end we got a total of 4 lessons for the cost of $210.00. I asked Mike why I wasn't getting the full 14 hours and he told me that we only needed 7 hours. That did not set well with me, I feel that we were ripped off, we did not even get the 7 hours that he said that we needed. I would be extremely careful before using this school. They do not deliver as promised.